v. we are cute

"seems like the fans really like us together, huh?" johnny laughed as he showed his girlfriend yet another fan edit of the two

the short tiktok was a clip of johnny standing with his arm around beth while he was explaining something to chris. as the video played, the soft tune of taylor swift's song 'you are in love' was heard in the background and beth quietly hummed along to the tune.

"at least they have good music taste," the girl commented, trying to ignore how right the fans were. they really did look like a couple in the video. maybe they should have been more careful with their actions.

"it's kinda cringe." he commented.

"what?" she turned to look at him in shock. "no! there's nothing cringe about taylor swift." the girl was quick to defend one of her favourite artists. "i think it's cute."

johnny smiled as the girl's smile widened while rewatching the edit. "that's only because we are cute," he said.

the girl let out a laugh at his words, shaking her head at the boy. "nice save,"

they sat in silence for a while, johnny's scrolling through tiktok being the only hearable sound.

"but seriously," she let her head fall onto his lap while looking up at him, making him discard his phone to the side. "do you think they're suspecting anything?"

he leaned down to kiss her forehead before answering. "i hope not," he said. "i don't want my fans to go crazy on you."

"i can handle it, johnny," she frowned at him, insulted by the way he insinuated that she couldn't handle a little criticism. "you don't have to worry about me."

"i just can't help it," he sighed dramatically before showering her head in more kisses. "you're all i think about."

she rolled her eyes jokingly. "you're so cheesy,"

"you love it." he he met her gaze with a smug smile, and she couldn't deny the truth in his comment. she really did love everything about him.

johnnyorlando

liked by elizabethsturniolo and 89

liked by elizabethsturniolo and 89.283 others
johnnyorlando     all the things that could go wrong 🦋

view comments ...

username
i need to know who this song is about

username
if this isn't about beth i'm gonna scream

matthew.sturniolo
love that song 🦋
view 11 more replies
     username
     me too matt

username
your music gives me life

username
beth liked this!!
view 27 more replies
     username
     that doesn't have to mean anything
     username
     bffr can't they be friends and like each others posts 
     username
     i think they're dating

username
deluxe version coming when???

author's note!
the original real life parts were actually so bad it's embarrassing... to everyone who had to read that: i'm sorry 😭😭