Chapter 14

The next morning I woke up to my brother screaming my name. "JADE THE PHONE" be said so I went down stairs and answered the phone. "Who are you and why are you calling at 7 in the morning" I said rubbing my eyes. "I want you to know when you come to school tomorrow we gonna fight" huh I was so fucking confused. "Ok cool" I said a d hung up the phone. I went back to bed. I didn't know who it was and I didn't care. School was today but I skipped I was to fucking tired and dad didn't seem to care because he didn't know.

Jax didn't go to school either so who cares. After waking up again it was now 11 o'clock. I didn't do anything I just sat watched tv and stuffed my mouth. "You know you could come help me with my car" Jax said "no I'm to tired" I said and he shook his head and went back to his car. After hours of watching the Munsters(idk if that show came out in 1978 but once more let's parent). I heard a knock. I went over and answered it and to my surprise it was Vance. "Oh hey what you doing here" I said while he just walked in.

"Why didn't you come to school today" he said like mad ish. "I didn't feel like it" I said closing the door and facing back to him. "Oh well I was bored today" he said not so mad ish. "Sorry but I'm coming tomorrow". I said and we went up to my room. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him.  I put on tv and we watched tv. Everything was normal until I felt a hand touch mine. (AHHHH). He grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at him and he looked to. He smiled and so did I.

After watching a movie he got up and went to the bathroom. I just changed the channel and put on Centennial.(yes it was made in 1978 I checked🤩). Vance came back and sat next to me again. But he was closer this time. So I was feel a little risky and put my head on his shoulder. I don't
Know why but I just did. He lifted my face and he started kissing me. Ya know just making out on my bed then my door flings open shit. "Jade and Vance wan- OH". Jax says "GET OUT" I screamed and running over to the door and closing it and locking it. "Never knocks when anyone a around". I said sliding down my door.

Vance walks over and lifts my chin "it's ok jay" he said giving me another kiss on the lips as well. "Wanna watch tv". He says sticking out his hand so I could grab it. "Sure I mean that's what we were doing before minus the make out" I said grabbing his and standing up. THEN while he still has my hand he pulls me in for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and his arms are around my waist IT WAS A FAIRYTALES MOMENT. Kissing turned into yet another make out and Vance touching my butt.(they don't do the nasty YOU THIRSTY PEOPLE). After an amazing make out I felt a smile form on my face and so did he.

"Ok let's actually watch tv now" he says and picks me up and seats me on my bed. We
Cuddled and we eventually fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys hope y'all liked this chapter it was but short but still a lot. I will try and update tomorrow so see you then BYE ❤️