The boy next door

A/N- so. Was Not expecting 40k+ views. I was a horrible writer. But I haven't watched outerbanks in forever. But I'mma write another story. So enjoy😀
—————————————————————————
   I sighed. I looked down at my math homework and rolled my eyes. "Math is so.. bleh" I mumbled to myself quietly. I looked out of the window infront of my desk. I saw him. He had his surf board and was heading for the beach. I smiled to myself. I've been crushing so hard recently.

10 minutes later
     I decided to get dressed in my cute black bathing suit, I wanted to go to the beach. So I did. I grabbed my beach bag, I stuffed it with a towel, sunscreen and my phone and AirPods. I slowly slipped my black crocs on. And I headed out the door. I didn't live very far so it was about a 5 minute walk

5 minutes later
      I was a couple steps away from the sandy beach. As soon as I stepped in the sand, I was relaxed from the sound of the waves, and the sand in between my toes(yummy😛😋)  I walked out a bit and I grabbed my towel out of my bag and layed it down gently. I look around. There he was. His soft blonde hair soaked, going back out to surf. I smiled. I decided to go get my feet wet in the water. I slowly walked over and walked into the water. The cold water felt so good. I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. Even though he was far out, I could see his abs. Him being focused.

25 minutes later

    I was done in the water and was laying out. I heard someone yell my name in the distance " Y/N.." I looked up. " HEY Y/N" again. I got up and looked around. I was shocked. It was him, Jj Maybank. Why was he yelling for me? He ran up to me. " hey.. wanna come swim with me. I saw u looking at me while I was surfing" he said while looking at my with those gorgeous eyes. "Uhm sure" I replied

Later(lol sorry, to much to write)

   "Y/N" Jj said. " hm?" I replied looking over at him. We were just staring at the stars. " I really like you.." he says, turning his head and making eye contact with me. " What..?" I said, looking away. " I like you" he says grabbing my hand. " I know you probably don't like me back, I mean your perfect. Your so beautiful. Your b/t(body type) is absolutely perfect. Your so kind, and you always make me smile, I've always thought u were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he said, very passionately. Without thinking I grabbed his face, and pressed my lips with his. I never felt this way before. He sat up. I sat on his lap while he grabbed my hips. We had our last kiss and just sat there, foreheads touching. " will you be my girlfriend.." he said slowly smiling. " Ofcourse I will Jj maybank.."

A/N again. Don't fudging bully me. Ik it was cringe. But I hope y'all enjoyed. I need new ideas