«8»

Davina's pov

Hour 3 of being left alone in Kayson's massive ass house. And I'm standing on his coffee table doing everything I thought I'd never be able to do again.

I'm smiling, dancing, singing, all of the things I normally enjoyed doing before I lost my dad. Back when I was happy.

I feel happy right now, and I can only thank Willow. She's the absolute best person I've ever been around.

'Cyclone' by Baby Bash plays over his house speakers, filling the whole house with loud music.

Willow singing along on the couch, recording me and hyping me up and shit. Jesus I love her.

I pull her up on the table with me, dancing on her like we're a couple in the middle of a club. I mean I'd totally go gay for her. With no hesitation.

Willow's pov

While Davina dances on me and sings along I see the boys walk in. I bring a finger to my lips, letting them know to be quiet.

I place a hand on Davina's arm, spinning her toward me, opposite of the boys. Looking at me she continues to sing and dance, rubbing her body onto mine. Going full stripper on me.

I look over to the boys to see Xander recording and Kayson staring at Davina like she's his next meal. Kayson looks over at Xander and smacks his phone out of his hand, giving him a 'what the fuck?' kind of look. He then looks back up at Davina, with a new, more focused look on his face.

Davina turns around and starts rubbing her ass on me, eyes closed. She continues this for a little bit before opening her eyes and making eye contact with Kayson. She starts smiling, pointing in his direction as she continues to dance and sing.

I notice an almost frustrated look on Kayson's face, that's when I grab onto her ass, making sure Kayson can see it all.

Kayson's pov

"Shortie got hips
and shortie got class.
Shortie got hips,
and shortie got ass.
Plus she hit the stage,
she drop it down low like.."

She proceeds to drop down next to Willow, making sure to arch her back just enough to sexually frustrate me.

I stare at her, for way longer than I'd like to admit. With my jaw clenched and my arms crossed, I just continue to watch her go.

She looks visually happy, like she actually isn't faking it. It's all genuine at this moment.

Her hands run down her body, her fingertips tracing across every one of her curves. Willow grabs her ass, immediately making me grind my teeth, wishing we could trade spots. Davina's eyes meet mine once again, still singing, smiling, and pointing at me.

I'm about to lose my damn mind. Along with every ounce of self control I've got.

I've seen plenty strippers throughout my life, but I will say that nothing compares to what she's doing to my right now. Nothing.

She knows what she's doing, she is no stranger to this dancing thing she's got going on. She's got full control over me right at this moment.

All because she's dancing on my fucking coffee table.

I eventually lose my patience waiting for the end of this song. I walk to the table and grab the back of thighs, throwing her over my body. I hear her squeal and laugh, and then she starts squeezing my ass.

The fuck is wrong with this woman ?

I feel her chest rising and falling quickly, her hands going up to my leather jacket to get a better grip. That's when I hear Willow yell at us from downstairs, "Be careful with my girl Kayson ! I'll kill you !"