8 5 Veni, Inquit, Quia Vocavi Te

Ariel's blue eyes opened at the sky overhead. The trees above him hustled as their plentiful leaves and flowers moved with the breeze, the sky seemed blue and warm. A young man slowly came into his view, he was rubbing his hands together. He had a well-sculpted, yet soft face. His skin glistened pink and golden as if he were carved out of some precious gemstone. His rainbow-like, multicoloured eyes had deep blue hinges of kajal around them, with jet black eyelashes and deep brown eyebrows. His nose was of the perfect shape, well fitting to the rest of his face, and his lips, red as a poisoned apple, parted slightly apart to portray his pearly whites. His bright, golden hair lay gently to his shoulders, curled at the bottom to appear almost as some ornament of great value. He sat beside Ariel in a sheer, light orange tunic, bordered with rose gold lace and small pearls.

Ariel slowly got up to the voices of harps and the flowing water of a brook. Birds chirped around them, the grass beneath was warm and cosy, the smell of lavenders filled that enchanting forest and Ariel's feet were dipped into the cold waters of the gentle stream. He dug his knees into the flowers beneath him and looked at the crescent-eyed boy,
"Who are you?"

He got up and looked down at Ariel, while Ariel looked at him, wide-eyed. He rose his tunic above his feet and walked into the forest. It was dark, covered with the golden lights of fireflies and the fish swimming in the narrow stream running beneath him. He stepped through the water and Ariel followed him, "Where are you going?" Ariel traced his steps through the water, the sound of a waterfall, and the sweet scent of autumn fruits, it was intoxicating.

Finally, Ariel grabbed him by his arms and pulled him towards him, "Could you speak the languages I do? Or do you not understand my questions?"
"I can very much understand you, yes," Beauty replied and Ariel immediately recognised his voice, "...Nate?"
Beauty turned towards him and stood there in the water reaching till their ankles, their toes facing each other, Ariel was dressed in his armour, metallic, strong and godly, while Beauty stood in his tunic, which was alas, now half wet from his ankles, as Ariel's sudden grab made him lose his hold over the tunic, gentle, kindly, godly.

"Why do you look the way you do?" Ariel asked him, "And where have we come?"
"You have come here, I followed you," Beauty spoke.
"Followed me? You came for me? To the end of the world? Why?"

"I came for you..." He told him, "Because you are my brother. And I love you," He moved away and looked into his remarkable blue eyes. He pressed his face, "You are my best friend," Ariel looked at his hand and saw a red thread wrapped around Beauty's little fingers, falling down into the water, "What are you?"

He said nothing, just smiled subtly and turned back. They continued walking in the water until the forest was soon covered with hanging vines, and Ariel saw Jevelene lying on the grass of a meadow.
"Jevelene!" He ran towards her at once.
She turned to look at him and smiled, "Ariel!" She got up from the flowers and they held each other into their arms, "What are you doing here?"

"I do not know. I don't even know how I got here," She then looked at Beauty, standing behind Ariel, "And who is that?"
Ariel turned back, "Oh, you wouldn't believe it. That is-"
"I'm Beauty," Beauty bowed down to her, his red thread ending at her little finger, "The sixth of the twelve heavenly stars. And you, my lady, are my fated demigod,"

"Nataniel?" Ariel gasped, "What? WHAT?!" His mouth was wide open as he stood between both of them. Jevelene's eyes widened, "Nataniel...That's you?"
He smiled, "I believe I am," He pulled his charming hair behind his little ears, "So..." He got down on one knee and looked into Jevelene's eyes as he held her hand, "Would you form a contract with me?"

Their reflections fell upon the stream beside them and were witnessed by the forest and the flowers, as she nodded her head, and Beauty kissed her hand, "Name me, then," He looked into her eyes. Jevelene rolled her eyes to the sky, "What do I call you? Hmm... Nataniel's one fine name,"
He giggled and his name got engraved as a tattoo running down from his earlobe to his neck, his skin turned back to white and he began glowing, his hair turned black and he regained his icy blue eyes, he looked just the way he always did, Nataniel Jarvinen.