Chapter 27

(Faith pov)

Nov-20th-2018
Airplane📍

Flight attendant: "The plane will take off in 10 minutes, in the meantime I will go over all the safety procedures."

I look over at her.

Faith: "I know for a fact that you did not have a plane ticket."

Ariana: "She wouldn't let me in, so I promised her tickets to one of my shows in New York." She chuckles nervously."

I sigh & gesture at one of the flight attendants.

Faith: "My friend here shouldn't be on this flight."

Flight attendant: "I'm really sorry but the plane is already set to fly, she may take another flight back when we land down."

Faith: "Has anyone told you that you can be stubborn at times." I sigh leaning back into the seat.

Ariana: "Really me stubborn says the girl who left without even telling me shit."

Faith: "I left because you need to figure out our crap."

Ariana: "There's nothing to figure out."

Faith: "Nothing really says the girl who kissed me twice, the cat is out of the box, ya sabes that I like you."

I really loved that she cared so much to the point she even got on the plane with me.

Ariana: "So what, it's not weird that your bestie likes you."

Faith: "Okay kiss me."

Ariana: "What!?"

Faith: "You heard me kiss me, you've done it twice for some reason, it didn't mean anything right?"

She blushes, & looks down, not saying anything to me.

Faith: "I've liked you since I was 13 or 14, whatever happened last night that's up to you, you mean a lot to me & I can't stay like this, I am not going to force you into anything you don't want."

Los Angeles Airport📍

The whole plane ride after that was quite, in a sense a little awkward. We get off & head out the building.

Faith: "What are you doing!?"

Ariana: "I am not dressed for California weather is like 80 degrees & I can't take my coat off, they'll notice me."

Faith: "It's close to like 70 you'll be fine my apartment shouldn't be that far & look the sun is going down so stop complaining."

Los Angeles📍

We got an Uber & the guy driving us home kept asking personal questions to Ariana which was making her uncomfortable. I kindly told him to stop, but he didn't & he continued to the point of touching, turning around & placing his hand on her thigh.

Faith: "Stop the fucking car!!" He pulls over & we get off. "You're a fucking perv bitch!!" I flipped him off.

Car guy: "Fuck you!!!"

Faith: "Ya drive off dick head!!"

Ariana: "It could've been worse." She chuckles nervously.

Faith: "Ya right he seriously caressed your thigh!! That's the last time I'm ever getting an Uber."

Ariana: "Relax, just calm down."

Faith: "Calm!? That guy, he just, I ain't letting that shit happen to you!?"