(e.) part eleven

EXTRA CHAPTER || chan finally gets a love life!

—— 🎬

there were love stories from everyone and anyone around the world— in this company, there were a lot that were not revealed to the public because of the hate they could get. like this one that was not very well hidden from the ceos.

the way he laughs, smiles or even huffed out in exhaustion with a smile on his face as he jokingly complained about the hard choreography chan had made— the dancer never felt so.. full of love to give before.
and as he continued to marvel over how everything this one single trainee soon to debut would do to him— lei, his best friend always teased him.

"oh come on chan, just confess," the canadian spoke, her fluent korean rolling off her tongue as chan buried his head into the pillow that was on his lap— emitting a frustrated groan.
"but what if he doesn't like me? he's bound to debut and just confessing before the debut would ruin everything— especially if reporters know!"

"bro, even the parents ship the hell out of you guys, don't you think it's weird how they put you as the choreographer and back-up dancer to this?"
"look— they do that all the time," chan tries to argue, despite the color cheeks he has, he had the human rights to defend himself from his teasing best friend.

his best friend though, would never give up.
"just confess chan," she spoke, her hair was dyed a dirty blonde as her face screamed foreign to others. nevertheless, she still was valued in every album and song that the company makes.

leida— alongside jihoon and bumzu were the main producers of the company after all. "no, nope not happening!" chan yells out and leida rolls her eyes in annoyance.
goddamn chan, why can't you see he also likes you?!

• • •

the trainee didn't know what was this feeling that was growing in his stomach, so here he sat down with his parental figure with a hand running through his dyed brown hair.
"wonwoo, i just— i don't know what i feel around chan."
"samuel, if anything, that's what a crush feels like."
"what?!" samuel shouted out, if he dated now, would fans hate him?

"look— the company doesn't really care if you date or not, if you are gay or straight, they even ban the same dating bans that bans you from dating for n years you know?"
"yeah i know that, but i just— what about the fans who want to like me as an idol? what if they don't like me once they find out i'm bisexual?" samuel asked, his legs apart as his elbows stood on his knees, acting as support as he ran his hands through his hands with frustration.

"that's up to you, do you want fans to view you as fans— the people who devote their money, a quarter of their life to you and possibly stalk you, or do you want them to be your friends— the people who do the same as fans but remove the possibly stalk you part and treat you like a genuine friend they have online?" wonwoo asked, pushing his glasses up to sit on the bridge of his nose but it slides down eitherway. the sliver ring on his ring finger shimmering but the younger was too focused on his thoughts to notice.

"what if i want them as supporters.. people who support me in decisions, is able to listen to me and support me, and is openly comfortable around me?" samuel asked and the author responds.
"then.. you want them as your best friends, the people who respect you, listen to you and admittedly comfortable around you no matter what— but they also have their own opinions you should note,"

samuel is close to replying but wonwoo stops him— tired of how long this conversation would turn out.

"samuel, no matter what, the company has your back, don't just overthink about the situation because of fans— yeah sure all the others went though this phase where they thought they could never be popular because of their sexualities but love is love, you let it flow. don't let people freeze what the world naturally lets flow over the world.
yes, homophobia happens everyday, but don't let that just drag you down because you want two of the same thing— you want love from others and love from a partner. the company will support you, your best friends— your fans will support you no matter what. heck, both me and mingyu support you." wonwoo bursts out, he was done with this conversation so he stood up and walked away— but before he could get far away, he stopped, "and also, the ceos ship you guys you know, that when you knows you have support no matter what."

the trainee thinks, the ceos.. both seungcheol and jeonghan like seeing me with my choreographer chan? fuck, now that really tempts him.

• • •
a few months later, samuel had already debuted.

feat.dino

liked by its_kimsamuel and 2,195,274 othersfeat

feat.dino i said a few, not the whole store😭

comments:
jeonghaniyoo_n you owe me /joshu_acoustic
↪️ joshu_acoustic jeonghaniyoo_n oh come on!
↪️ sound_of_coups jeonghaniyoo_n really hannie? a bet?
↪️ jeonghaniyoo_n sound_of_coups my easy money wdym
↪️ sound_of_coups jeonghaniyoo_n i can't believe u sometimes
↪️ jeonghaniyoo_n sound_of_coups no i can't believe U, stupid ass husband doesn't even support me with my easy money dealing shit
↪️ pledis_boos sound_of_coups welp, there goes cheol hyung and his life

pledis_boos FINALLY???
↪️ vernon_98 pledis_boos yes, finally

its_kimsamuel look i was just finding oversized ones for you :(
↪️ feat.dino its_kimsamuel ur lucky i wasn't mad about waiting but was mad about how u spent so much on me
↪️ its_kimsamuel feat.dino it will be a discrimination if i didn't pay when i suggested it besides, i love spoiling u
↪️ min9yu_k its_kimsamuel i raised you well
↪️ everyone_woo min9yu_k WE mingyu, WE

sam_jikcam OH??? MY??? GOD???? SAMUEL AND DINO? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

sammy_luvsya SUPPORT AND MY NEW FAV CANON SHIP

svtprotectionsquad to the haters: BACK 🤺 I 🤺 SAID 🤺 BACK 🤺 YOU 🤺 FOUL 🤺 BEAST 🤺 OF 🤺 A🤺 HATER 🤺

🎬

SOLOIST KIM SAMUEL REPORTEDLY DATING CHOREOGRAPHER LEE CHAN ALSO KNOWN AS DINO!