A Plan is Formed

Tony's POV

"So let's get this straight," Natasha asks after Fury and Steve explain everything to us. "They've been texting this Verdict person for the better half of a year?"

"Yes," Fury responds.

"And now we need her to win a war and they are currently in possession of one of the most powerful items in the universe?" she continues.

"Yes," Fury confirms.

"And nobody fully remembers what she looks like and all the camera footage of the day she was in the tower is obscured or deleted?" she asks again.

"Yup," Fury sighs.

"Seriously no one knows what she looks like?" Clint asks.

"I could go into your minds from that day and see if I could get a memory," Wanda suggests.

I remember passing out a lot that day so I quickly refuse.

"We're screwed?" Bucky asks.

"Yup," almost everyone agrees.

"I know what she looks like," Steve mutters.

"What did you say, Captain?" Thor asks.

"I know what she looks like," Steve says louder.

"Really?" Sam asks.

"Yep," Steve confirms. "Can someone pass me my phone?"

It gets slid over to him. He checks something on it. He doesn't type, though. He abruptly gets up and leaves the room.

Bucky and I run to follow him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Bucky demands.

"England," Steve says, grabbing stuff.

"Why?" I ask.

"I can find her. Give me 4 days, and she'll be here. On her own will," he offers.

"Alright, if not though, there will be consequences," Fury says.

"Hey, Tony?" Steve asks me. "How quickly can you get me a plane ticket to Brighton?"

"I think if you start going to the airport now, the problem will solve itself," I say.

"Cool," he says, grabbing his backpack, hopping on his motorcycle and beginning his ride to the airport.

POV switch to Mr. Ass

God, I hope I can find her.

Wilbur tweeted that he was going to be streaming on the streets of Brighton with some of his close friends that aren't streamers.

I really hope that's Juni and Y/N.

I get to the airport, and true to Stark's word, there's a flight for me. I don't know where I'm going to stay but those problems will solve themselves later.