XXXII

The girls were too busy as they didn't notice Mina's arrival in the living room. They look exhausted even though they haven't gone through a marathon yet they're all to stress.

“Hey.. I guess we should wait for Tae-ri's arrival same as Jihyo's friend.” Mina mumbled, getting the attention of the girls.

“Oh, sorry. I haven't notice you're already here.” You said, as you got back on discussing something to Jeongyeon.

“I think Mina is right, we should wait for the others.” Jihyo said, tapping your shoulder.

Chaeyoung on the other side was drawing down the map for entrance and exits. Dahyun on the other hand was just listening to all your plans, but it doesn't went through to her mind since she's worried about Momo's safety.

She haven't confessed yet her feelings and then things goes downhill when she was about to start her own love story again.

“We don't have time to relax, they're all at risk and-” Before you could continue the door bell rings twice indicating that your sister or Jihyo's friend is there.

“I guess, that's them.” Dahyun said, as she quickly walk to the door to open the gates. The girls have decided to check to make sure Dahyun's safety by just tailing behind the pail girl.

As Dahyun opened the gate, she was greeted by a cat eyed woman non other than, Kim Jennie, Y/n's second sister wearing an all over Chanel from head to toe and not her intimidating uniform that she always wore when she's inside her quarter.

Behind her, is Kim Tae-ri the first born of the Kim's with her fiancé, Kim Jiyeon. And on the other side, Kim Jisoo that probably looks amused because she's standing besides her sister, Jiyeon.

“Is this a reunion?” Jisoo said chuckling, as Jihyo grabbed her collar and hug the latter tight. It's been so long that the two haven't seen each other. Though, this is her best friend and her sister's girlfriend the two haven't seen each other nor contacted each other as they grow apart.

“Damn! You're still short. How could you handle my sister's height when you two kissed?” Jihyo said, smacking her best friends head after the heart warming hug.

“Dang! How could you be so brutal with your future sister in law? Damn! My head hurts.” Jisoo said as she massage her head where Jihyo hits her. “And excuse me, your sister should adjust since she loves me.” Jisoo retorted.

“Yeah, whatever.” Jihyo said, rolling her eyes while she let out a small snicker. “Anyways, guys this is Kim Jisoo, she's willing to help us.” Jihyo said, as the girls wave their hands to the latter.

“Nice meeting you all girls!” Jisoo greeted them, as they also did the same.

Unnies! Glad that you're finally here.” You said, approaching your two sisters that are already inside, as Dahyun closes the gate behind them.

“Yeah, it was supposed to be a relaxing vacation with Jiyeon but whatever you're a top priority.” Tae-ri said, engulfing her younger sister into a tight embrace.

After Tae-ri, Jennie is the next to hug her sister.

“Hi baby!” Jennie said, as she's back with babying you again. It was always her habit when you two see each other and you'll get annoyed about it, but deep within you, you love it every time she does this.

“Unnie, I miss you.” You whispered, as you tightly hug her.

“I miss you too, but I guess we need to settle this down first before we got to bond. I'll probably take a week off from work after this shits done.” Jennie said as she got back by her posture again.

After the girls greetings, they made their way inside and made their plan smoothly.

.....

Nayeon's Pov.

I'm just here, watching my friends struggle. I couldn't even looked at Momo right now. Though I have been so exhausted from their abuse, I can't still find ways how to make them stop hurting us.

H-how could y-you do t-this to me D-dad?” Momo mumbled, head and mouth bleeding from her father's abuse. H-how could y-you f-forget t-that I'm your real d-daughter and not h-her?” She said, as we could just watch her bleeding. My eyes are already swollen but not how it is compared to Momo's bruises in her face and body.

“Oh, really? Just wanted you to know that you are not my daughter, you are the fruit of your mother's adultery. You are not my fucking daughter!” Mr. Hirai said, as she slap Momo again that caused her to throws up blood.

H-how could you e-even says that I'm n-not your daughter w-when y-you haven't even ran a DNA t-test?” Momo replied, as I was just watching her cried her heart out.

I wanted to hug her, I wanted to comfort her from her monster father. And I feel useless by just watching her than help her. I'm in pain too, but not compared on how painful Momo feels right now.

“Y-you got blinded by w-what my m-mom did, t-that you c-can't feel t-that I came from your f-flesh and blood. I e-even look up t-to you as a b-best Dad. B-but it change, y-you disgusted me.” Momo said, as her tears flows down on her cheeks. Her eyes are too dead that I can feel her pain that she's feeling right now.

I just silently sob after hearing Momo. Sana and Tzuyu were silently sobbing afraid that the goons are going to hurt them again.

When I heard that the door closed, indicating that Mr. Hirai walk out from the room. I immediately crawl and made my way to Momo, putting her on my lap as she sigh heavily.

Though my hands are tied, I can still walk. I just silently cried looking at Momo's face that was dull of bruises.

“Hold o-on, Momoyah. I k-know help is c-coming. Just h-hold on.” I whispered, as I silently prayed for a rescue.

******************************************

Last chapter for today!
Sorry for the boring chaps.

Anyways, goodnight peps!
Have a good night ahead!

Adiós Amigos! ❤️