Chapter 30 - Grandparents

Vegas

Pete and I are preparing for our upcoming wedding. It is nice and tiring at the same time. It's nice because both of us are excited that we're going to get married, and it's tiring because it's just so tiring taking care of our son and preparing things like money.

But I guess it's okay because we love each other and know it.

"Baby, so what do you want? On the beach, in the church, or anywhere else you choose. " Pete said while looking at the computer.

"Hm, I can't pick, you choose." I said

"No, you choose"

"No you."

"Baby, you choose"

"I'll punish you if you keep saying 'you choose.'" I said with a smirk.

"Hm, you choose." He said, looking at me straight in the eyes, and his lips were twitching like they were about to let out a smirk.

I went towards his body. I looked at his eyes, but his eyes kept on staring at me.

"You choose." He repeated himself.

"I'm just kidding, so beach or church? For me, the beach, because it's a more relaxed environment." He said it innocently and cheerfully. Wow, this man really changed his mood so fast.

"Ai Pete, okay, I'll choose the beach too, so who are the people we're going to invite?" I said

He looked at me cutely and started to count the people on his hands.

"Hmm, Khun Korn, Khun Noo, Kinn, Porsche, Macau, of course, Kim, Porschay, Arm, Pol, and the other bodyguards that are my friends and wait-" While he was counting, he stopped.

"Why? Why did you stop? Is there something wrong? " I asked. Why did he stop?

"Shit, Vegas, I forgot to tell my grandparents about our relationship. My dumbass forgot to tell them I have a son. We already have a son! Gosh! " He said, shouting.

"Oh chill baby, okay before the wedding, let's go to your island to see them first." I said, trying to calm him down.

"Okay, tomorrow, we'll go there now." I said

"Huh?! What! Why? Venice is going with us, right? " Pete exclaimed, softly slapping my face in delight.

"Of course our son will go with us. Does he know how to feed himself already? Haha. " I said

"Gosh, I'm stressing now, so yeah, let's go tomorrow. I'm excited to see them." He said happily.

"I'm also happy to see the people who took care of this cutey." I said while pinching his cheeks.

Speaking of Venice, he's sleeping in his "crib."

"So yeah, book a flight already, my man." Pete said.

"Haha, 'man'." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me or else I'll poke it." He said, crossing his hands sassily.

"Okiee." I said, pouting my lips in his direction, while my eyes were on my phone, booking a flight for the three of us.

"Kiss? Haha. Kiss my ass." My eyes may not see his expression, but I can hear his tone. It's like, Oh-my-gosh-Vegas!

I look at him while giving him a small smirk.

"I'm not picky. Any kind of hole." I said, with a sexy tone.

(Ew - sseemmpp)

The moment after I said that, his face turned into a disgusted expression.

"Ai Pete, it's not that disgusting! I know I sounded sexy after I said that. " Right after I said that, I bit my lower lip.

"Ew," I said with a cold tone.

Based on his face, I can see that he is holding his laughter. He bit his upper lip to avoid making himself laugh.

"I love you, you know that. But are you serious? Or joking? " He is still holding his laugh.

"Serious" I said and then-

"HAHAHAHAHA" Pete laughed...

"Ai Pete, I'm dead serious. Why did you laugh? " I said in a happy tone.

"You're so cute and dumb, baby," he said.

No one ever tried to tell me that I'm dumb. He's the first one who called me that (and my father. **in the past.) , but I'm not even angry. If some other people call me dumb, I just know after they laugh they will see themselves in heaven now.

I put my phone on my lap and I started pinching both of his cheeks.

"Aw, you're so cute, you know that." I said.

"Enough, boy." He said, then I stopped and his cheeks were red like a tomato.

I grabbed my phone to continue booking our flight for tomorrow; to be honest, I'm terrified of seeing them. Gosh, Vegas, calm down.

Wish me luck for both of my babies.

As for Macau, I'm sure he wanted to stay at home and play games. I'm really sure that he will not go with us, so I only booked three tickets.

To be continued...

(I'm so sorry for not updating these past few days. I'm just really busy with school and other stuff I have to deal with. But here I am updating for you all. I love you all. Thank you for 17k! - sseemmpp)