Chapter II: Act IV

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Tease
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Once all the cargo was out of the boats, (F/n) could be seen throwing themselves onto (Y/n)'s back.

The two were exhausted due to some of the boxes being slightly heavier than the rest of them.

Gramps was chuckling lightly while staring at the two kids right in front of him. "Do you regret complaining, (F/n)?" He asked with a raised brow.

(F/n) whined lightly, their tails and ears lowering in disappointment. "You're evil," they complained.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the two, looking back and forth between them.

The (H/c)ette had easily come to the fact that (F/n) was here and was reincarnated into a cat person. Which fits their sly personality, honestly.

(F/n) then perked up, almost causing (Y/n) to fall face forward into the wood that the duo stood on.

"Can (Y/n) and I hang out for the rest of the day?" They asked, their ears twitching with anticipation.

Gramps hummed lightly, looking over at the young boy that had captured his grandchild's attention before nodding. "Be back before dinner," he retorted.

(F/n) threw their arms over their heads. "Yes!" They shouted before snatching (Y/n)'s wrist and dragging the slightly older child away.

"See you later, old fart!" (F/n) shouted, ignoring the laughter they received from their grandfather as the duo escaped the docks.

(Y/n) came to a stop and pulled the ombre bluenette to a small side street.

(F/n) raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

(Y/n) crossed his arms and purposely poked (F/n)'s nose, hard.

"Now... how the hell are you here?" He asked.

The ombre bluenette nervously laughed. "Well..." They trailed off with an unsure smile slipping onto their lips

(Y/n) gave a hum, wanting the other to continue what they wanted to say.

"I... I might've died by choking on air?" (F/n) finished.

'Of course, that's how they died. If it wasn't that, they might've died from a food coma or something related.' (Y/n) mentally deadpanned at the answer he received.

"Really?" (Y/n) asked with an unamused look on his face.

(F/n) giggled while flushing due to the embarrassment that they felt during that moment.

A look of realization seems to go across the ombre bluenette's face and gives a teasing grin. "Has anyone captured your attention?" They asked.

(Y/n) sweatdropped as the both of them started their journey onto the pavement once more, not caring where they were heading.

"No? Well... maybe." (Y/n) answered with a thoughtful look sweeping across his face. The (H/c)ette gazed at (F/n)'s teasing look and sweatdropped.

"Please do tell, my love." (F/n) teased, wanting to know about (Y/n)'s love life.

"Before I hit that question, I do know that multiple people have tried to court me." (Y/n) retorted.

(F/n)'s dark blue eyes widened in surprise and amazement. "Really?! You're so lucky! Have you accepted anyone?" They asked.

(Y/n) shook his head. "Nope. There are two people I befriended during my time here and they're the ones who paid them to be quiet," (Y/n) casually answered.

(F/n) stared dot-eyed at the other beside them, dumbfounded at what they just heard.

"So... like guard dogs? Possessive and clingy guard dogs?" They asked slowly.

"Uh-huh, I didn't know that they were doing it until one of them slipped." (Y/n) answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

'Wait... shit, this wasn't my plan at all. Right, who's gonna be the normal person in (Y/n)'s harem? Damn it.' (F/n) mentally groaned.

"(Y/n), my friend. My brother from another mother. My spicy cheese to my tater tots. You're fucking screwed," (F/n) states as they placed their hands onto (Y/n)'s shoulders.

(Y/n) blinked before realizing what they meant. "Fuck," he mumbled.

(F/n) gave an apologetic smile to the other. "If they're acting like this, please do realize there's going to be someone a lot worse than that," they retorted.

(Y/n) just stood there in silent depression, questioning why it had to happen to him out of everyone else.

"(Y/n), I feel so bad for you." (F/n) states.

"No, you don't," (Y/n) retorted.

The ombre bluenette cracked a smile. "You're right, I don't. This is fucking hilarious," they snickered.

"Nice to see how you feel when I somehow got myself into this situation," (Y/n) deadpanned.

(F/n) casually shrugged their shoulders. "Sorry about that, can't do much when your reincarnation decided to be a bitch." They state.

Dark blue eyes made eye contact with (E/c) hues.

"Now... who are the two people you befriended?" (F/n) asked with a raised brow.

"Hm? Oh, their names are Xingqiu and Chong–" (Y/n) was then cut off when he heard someone yell his name.

(F/n)'s eyes widened when they realized who the two friends were.

Grinning like a maniac, the ombre bluenette threw their arms over (Y/n)'s shoulders once more.

"What the hell are you doing?" (Y/n) whispered loudly enough for the other to hear him.

(F/n) brought their lips up against (Y/n)'s ear and giggled. "Just let me do this," they whispered back before pulling away.

Xingqiu and Chongyun could be seen walking up to the duo with jealous looks on their faces.

(Y/n) shivered a bit realizing that these two might just be a little over protective of him.

"Who's that, (Y/n)?" Xingqiu asked, trying to hide his jealousy towards (F/n).

Chongyun bites into a popsicle, not wanting the slightly taller male to notice his jealousy that swam in his icy blue hues.

(F/n) grinned like an idiot. "Oh? I'm (Y/n)'s future love–" They were then cut off when (Y/n) elbowed them in the side.

"No you're not. Sorry about them, I met (F/n) here at the docks." (Y/n) reassured.

(F/n) and (Y/n) watched as Xingqiu and Chongyun relaxed a bit but still held a jealous look that was obvious.

"It's nice to meet you then, I'm Xingqiu and that's Chongyun." Xingqiu greeted back, faking a smile at the ombre bluenette.

'This might get me killed, but I don't care!' (F/n) mused.

Chongyun huffed lightly in annoyance.

(Y/n) stared at the three figures before him. 'What the hell did I get myself into?' He wondered.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝