Epilogue

"Guys this dress looks awful I'm going to throw up-"

They instantly began screaming hysterically. By they I mean my bridesmaids Jenny, Ash, Gail, Piper and Emily.

Piper shut them all up as I began to hyperventilate. "Charlie hun, you need to chill. Ross is here to marry you, not the dress, plus at the end of the night the dress will most likely end up on the ground"

"I'm 5 months pregnant, have you not grasped the fact that I cannot have s-"

"Okay!" Emily butted in.

"Doesn't mean your mouth isn't working" Piper winked and they all laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys need to freaking stop, I'm so close to throwing up its unreal" the car began to slow down, outside was the cute little cathedral. The last place I'm walking into as Miss Brown. "Oh god please take me home again!"

"No!" They all hissed. "Get the hell out there and marry the life out of your husband, okay?"

"Fine, go" I said and they all began to scream, exiting the car excitedly. I inhaled and exhaled to control my heartbeat.

You can do this, you've done worse. Hell, you've jumped off a cliff.

My door opened to reveal my very-proud looking father who gave me his arm. "It's time"

"Let's do this!" I released a warrior-like yell and the roar of laughter from inside the chapel was audible. That eased my nerves slightly.

I smoothed down my dress and linked into my dad. We smiled at each other and he kissed my cheek.

The walk up to the altar was filled mainly by little waves and smiles as I plucked up the courage to actually look ahead to Ross. And the moment I did, the tears just forced their way out of me (and him too).

"You look so beautiful it's insane" he said once I reached him. "Why did you take so long?"

"I was busy panicking, and trying not to throw up" I smiled.

The ceremony was cute (and filled with laughter) but I just wanted him to put a ring on it and kiss me.

It eventually came around for him to slide a ring into my left hand and I almost started to cry again.

The priest sighed deeply with a grin. "You may now kiss the bride"

"Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl!" A (terrible) choir made up by groomsmen (and lead by Riker) began to yell out & again, the whole chapel was laughing hysterically.

I was mid laugh when I was pulled over by the waist and my lips were surprised by Ross', finally sealing the deal.

It won't sink in for a good while. Like, holy crap, I'm married.

"I couldn't delay it anymore" he whispered against my lips.

"Finally" I smiled and kissed him quickly again. "Now, let's get this party started?"

+++

"..and then she starts yelling on the phone and I'm like 'no, you're not joining a political party when we're expecting a baby'!" The table erupted in laughter.

"Your pregnancy jokes just get worse" I shook my head disapprovingly and he chuckled.

He winked and kissed my cheek. "God, you've been pregnant for so long it feels like...a maternity"

Anybody within a 5 metre radius of us burst out laughing (me included). "Whatever, but that was quite good"

"Told you I've been practising my skills" he smiled and squeezed my hand. "I still can't believe it"

"Me neither" I felt my cheeks blush. "Mom, for real you need to stop bloody crying!"

She mopped up her face, only to break down sobbing again. "I just can't- it's you soon Jenny!"

Jenny looked at her boyfriend, Daniel (Mom finally approved them and I got to tell James to piss off) and he looked back at her, both frightened.

"When are you guys cutting the cake?!" Evan piped up.

"Soon hopefully because I could eat a horse" I looked at Ross.

"Let's do it!" He stood up and offered me a hand.

He got everybody's attention and started to ramble about the cake. Behind him, I took the biggest handful I could and hid it behind me. When I knew he really wasn't expecting it, I slammed it on his face & all guests possibly came close to death due to laughing.

"Thank you so much, Charlie" he smiled. "Come over here, I want to give you a hug now!"

"Hell no!" I was now slower than I was before I was pregnant so he caught up easily and rubbed his face against mine, causing me to cringe. "I love you, did you know that?"

"I think I do, plus, I love you more. Okay?" He pulled me in by the waist and placed a kiss on my lips.

Life just couldn't improve right now, and I hope this day gets stuck on repeat.

"Charlie?"

"Yes?"

"Your kiss tasted like cakes"

"You disgust me"

"But you love me, hehe"

"God, I sure do. More than I should"

*THE END*

And that's a wrap ladies & gents (idk maybe)!
I really don't know what the hell to say but thank you for the sweet comments & votes 😊