Chapter II: Act V

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Property of Who?
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n) released a heavy sigh of relief once both Xingqiu and Chongyun had to leave theirs and (Y/n)'s sides finally. Why? It's because they realized that they've both been outside for far too long.

"Fucking hell that was a rollercoaster," (F/n) groaned out.

(Y/n) sweatdropped. "Really? It looked like you wanted to die by their hands," he replied.

(F/n) gave a fearful look. "Figuratively speaking, of course!" They retorted back.

"Now... is it true that you reincarnated into the discontinued four-star character?" (F/n) asked in amazement, taking in (Y/n)'s features.

The (H/c)ette nodded his head. "Yes, sadly. I'm from Khaenri'ah and wherever my mother came from." (Y/n) sighed with a look of disappointment.

This confused (F/n), they were sure that they once told the other at one point.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure I told you. You're from ———." (F/n) states.

(Y/n) stared at the ombre bluenette in silence, trying to figure out why that one word didn't want them to know where he originally came from.

"What?" He retorted back in confusion.

(F/n) seemed to realize what might've happened and laughed nervously. "Looks like this world wants you to find out yourself. It's fucked up, honestly. I can give you a hint, though." They stated.

(Y/n) gave a confused look, wanting to know what the hint is going to be.

(F/n) gazed up at the sunset sky that was beginning to be littered with stars. "You're the descendant of a dead character, that's all I can say without being blocked out." The cat child explained.

(Y/n) frowned a bit, there were a lot of dead characters in Genshin so that didn't help one bit.

(F/n) then gave a childish grin, "But look at your ears, they're so cute!" They exclaimed, playing with (Y/n)'s pointy but smooth ears.

(Y/n) just deadpanned at the ombre bluenette in front of him, not knowing what to do anymore. "You're an asshole, you know?"

(F/n) just kept their grin. "I've always been the asshole of the duo," they retorted.

"Now that I think of it, do you know my character's father?" (Y/n) asked.

(F/n) seemed to pause as a thoughtful expression decided to swim across their face.

"I mean... kinda? He wasn't really important in your character's voice lines since there was barely any mention of him. There was a mention of him being part of the war, though." (F/n) answered truthfully.

(Y/n) sweatdropped. 'That's nice to know. My supposed father died around after when the five-hundred-year war ended.'

"In a way, you kind of remind me of a Dendro Abyss mage since Kaeya looks like a damn Cryo one." (F/n) sighed heavily with a shake of their head.

"Are Dendro Abyss mages even out yet?" (Y/n) asked with a raised brow.

"Nope!" (F/n) simply replied.

"Then how would I remind you of a monster that is either not real or created yet?" (Y/n) piped back in annoyance.

The ombre bluenette just shrugged their shoulders. "You just do," they replied.

Passerbys watched the two kids in amusement, not caring about what they were talking about.

"Now, is there anything special recently that seemed weird to you? Like at all?" (F/n) asked, turning their attention to the (H/c)ette beside them.

"Not that I remember–" (Y/n) froze as he remembered the polearm he received several years ago.

(F/n) gave a worried and questionable gaze at the slightly taller figure.

"Maybe... yeah, I got a polearm personally created for me several years ago." (Y/n) finally answered in a confirmed tone.

(F/n) puckered their lips. "Can I see it? I promise that I won't do anything to it," they stated.

(Y/n) looked at his surroundings before humming. "Somewhere that's less crowded," he retorted.

(F/n) snatched (Y/n)'s wrist and started dragging him.

"Heh? Hey, where are we going!" (Y/n) yelped in surprise.

"Somewhere there's no people!" (F/n) answered.

✧˖*°࿐

(F/n) stood in front of (Y/n), arms crossed. "I want you to manifest the polearm you were given," they ordered lightly.

(Y/n) frowned a bit before holding his hand out, allowing the said polearm to manifest.

(F/n)'s eyes widened a bit at the Lithic spear in amazement. "A four-star weapon? Bloody hell," they whispered.

(Y/n) gave his weapon over to the other, allowing (F/n) to run their fingers down the spear.

"I wonder who created this? It's bloody brilliant since I thought you would've gotten a beginner's polearm." (F/n) hummed lightly.

"Stop talking like Weasley," (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Bitch, your crush is Newt Scamander." (F/n) replied.

"So?" (Y/n) retorted.

(F/n) stayed quiet before shrugging their shoulders. They couldn't blame (Y/n), honestly. They too had a crush on the one and only Newt Scamander.

"Right, back on track. Did the person who made this say who it was from?" (F/n) asked.

(Y/n) shook his head. "No, just that they paid a pretty mora for it." He answered.

The ombre bluenette just hummed lightly, running a thumb over the pointed part of the weapon.

"I'm jealous that you either have a sugar daddy or mommy, like man, why couldn't I get one?" (F/n) lightly complained.

"You can keep them," (Y/n) replies.

(F/n) shook their head. "No, if I did... I don't think that person would like me very much since they're after you."

Dark blue eyes widened a bit when their owner made eye contact with the little engraved writing that was sitting comfortably near the pointed tip of the polearm.

"(Y/n)... you probably want to look at this," (F/n) whispered in worry.

(Y/n) went up to (F/n)'s side and noticed what they were looking at.

Freezing, (Y/n) stared at the name with a gaped mouth. "Oh shit," he whispered in horror.

"Property of the Balladeer... fucking hell, you have a Harbinger on your tail."

"Please just let me die once more, send me somewhere else."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝