Chapter 17

We got home and all thought about was Vance. Maybe I was overreacting and he was looking out for me. "FUCKING SHIT" I screamed laying on my bed and kicking my legs. I heard a knock. "Go away" I said knowing it was Jax because dad just dropped me off and headed back to work. "I'm coming in" he said and opened the door and sat on my bed. "What's going on". He said while I sat up. "A bitch brand up mom and I beat her up and the only person I told abt her was Vance so I confronted him and he said it was to protect me Because she said if he didn't say something bad about me she would kill me then showed him a gun so he told her.

"I understand I mean he was looking it for you so maybe just apologize" Jax said and I started to tear up. "What if it's to late" I said then tears falling down my cheek. Jax pulled me into a hug and said "listen it's not just talk to him he would understand" he said rubbing my back. I agreed and after a little he left. Maybe he was right I should just apologize. After a little it was now 5 u went and took a shower. Did my hair and everything. I was feeling hungry and Jax left for work so it was just me. I walked to the Grab n go and when I got there I got 2 cokes,2 chips,1 tube of cookie and cream ice cream, and chicken tenders.

I went up to pay and my girl Julie was working. "Heyy girl you coming tomorrow right" she said "yeah I am are you gonna be here" I asked while getting money out. "Yeah for a little then it's all you". I gave her the money and she gave me my change. "Thanks see you tomorrow" I said and opened the door. I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" I said the looked up. "It's fine jay can we talk". Vance said "uh sure" I said and I walked out. We went to the back of the building and sat down. No one spoke for 2 minutes and I had to say something "listen Vance I'm sorry I know you were just looking out for me but in the moment it felt like you back stabbed me but now I understand that you really just wanted the best for me". I said and grabbed his hand.

"No jade I'm sorry I should have told you before I said anything so I'm sorry" he started tearing up I never saw him do that. "Why are you tearing up Vance" I said sipping the tears coming from his face. "Because I don't wanna lose you" he said looking at me. "I don't wanna lose you either" I said starting to tear up also. He put his head on my shoulder and I put mine on his head. "Come eat" I said I opening the coke and chicken. We ate and finished. It started to rain so I threw away the empty stuff and we just stood in the rain. And started dancing as well. I loved rain. The feel the smell everything about it was just amazing.

"Can I have this dance" Vance said holding out his hand. "I thought you would never ask" I said then took his hand and by this point we were soaked but that didn't matter we loved it. He put his hand on my wait and I put mine around his neck. We started swaying side to side and cars passing bye us. We kept dancing even though it was thundering as well I loved it. Then Vance got closer to my face and I followed. Finally our lips met and we were making out once again. I never kissed someone this much in my life. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Still making out I smiled and So did Vance. "I really like you Jay" he said then kissing me again "I really like you too Vance". Then he put me down . "I don't think I've liked someone so much before and when I met you and when our eyes met I knew I liked you. I knew that one day I was gonna ask you this and I think now's the time before I almost or do loose you. So Jade Marie Blakly will you bring light into my life again and be my girlfriend". He said looking down into my eyes I got butterflies from his speech "Vance hopped I will be your girlfriend" I said then he picked me up again and spun me around screaming "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" then he put me down and we kissed once more.

We danced a little longer and finally we walked home. "I'm glad I bumped into" he said "yeah me too" we were holding hands How cute. "How long are you suspended for" he said "3 week". His eyes widened. "Damn it's ok though I'll come over almost every day" he said looking at me. "You don't have too but I won't mind" I said. We reached my house and Vance grabbed both my hands. "Good night jay see you later" then he pulled me in for one last kiss of the night

I walked inside and my brother and dad where eating. "Hey hun foods on the stove". Dad said with a smile. "No thanks I already ate but I'll have some tomorrow" I said "ok goodnight" I said goodnight and went to my room.