ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx

"Thutmose?"

"Yes, my dear"

"I want to request something from you"

"Can you please give me the scrolls on how the pyramids were built?" you plead the pharaoh.

Thutmose raises an eyebrow at you, surprised at your request.

"Why would you need that? Every Egyptian knows how the pyramids were built" your eyes widen.

So, the reason why there are no scrolls about how the pyramids were built is that ancient Egyptian knew how they were built.

That must be a joke.

"Why don't you write it down, what if the upcoming generations forget about it?" you point out.

Thutmose smiles at you, enjoying the conversation.

"I will have it written down for you" you smile, happy to finally be able to know the secret.

He likes the way you smile, and how it is easy to converse with you unlike back then when you annoyed him.

No woman has ever occupied his mind as much as you did.

"So, where did you disappear off to?"

You chuckle nervously at the question, realising that you have to tell him everything.

"Well, you see what happened is..."

After you finish explaining everything to Thutmose, he doesn't even look surprised, as if what you said is normal.

"Why are you so calm?" you inquire, breaking the silence.

"That's because I know about dark magic, (Y/n), our beloved Egypt hides many secrets from the world"

You gulp, as his intense gaze meets your shocked one.

"I don't understand...don't you think I'm crazy, I just told you that I time travelled" Thutmose shrugs.

"I have seen much worst, what you explained is nothing compared to the madness I saw"

You were going to say something, but your eyes catch something slithering on the ground.

It's a small snake.

You let out a sharp scream and move up on the table, shocking Thutmose.

"What is wrong?"

You point at the small snake with a shaky finger.

"Snake" you exclaim with fear.

Thutmose stands up from his chair and walks over to the small creature before picking it up, and smirking.

"Are you afraid?" he teases.

"Of course, I'm scared, it could kill me"

This makes the pharaoh smile more, and before you know it...

...he throws the snake at you.

Your scream mixed with Thutmose's laughter echoes through the whole palace.

The only victim in the situation is the poor snake who is not even venomous.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"Whose phone is that?"

"(Y/n)"

Matteo replies while searching through your phone.

Aleksy is quick to sit beside his friend, to see what he is looking at.

"How did you get that?"

"Satan gave it to me, he thought it would be fun to expose her privacy"

The blunt answer caused Aleksy to frown.

"Isn't that crossing the line?" Matteo snorts.

"Stop being a hypocrite, and just look what she has on her phone"

Indeed you have many words stuff on your phone.

The apps consist of Wattpad, Tumblr, etc...

As for websites, you use many websites like Ao3.

Matteo and Aleksy realize that you like to read about 'dark stories'

Satan enters the room, with a smirk on his face.

"I see that you seem stunned at her type of man" the entity mocks.

"Why did you give us this, Satan?" Matteo demands.

"To show you that deep down, (Y/n) loves this sick game"