(Author note/ goodbye for now❤️)

I didn't think I would be posting this message this early, but it seems there's no other choice at the moment.

I had great ideas submitted, and plenty of them were already put into work, however I will not be posting any more of this book, and it will end here❤️

The cause of this is due to lack of time and rest.
I will be working on myself for now and I will for sure be back with new books in the future!

I was planning a wedding chapter to be the last one in this book to end it off in a proper way, however I could not find a way to write it without it being embarrassing and awkward so I'm going to save you all from that and you can imagine the wedding however you want.

Thank you to everyone for the ideas, and I want everyone who submitted an idea to know that I read all of them. Most ideas were nice and went from a wholesome" Wedding chapter" and took a turn to "Xiao with cat ears".

I feel bad that I can't put these ideas into the book as it seemed like good content.

I hope to see people in future books I will write, there's lot of new things to write about and I'm especially thinking about Sumeru now...

Anyways, this is goodbye for now❤️

Head cannons from you guys❤️:

- Whenever Xiao falls asleep, he accidentally rolls over Y/n's tail, causing it to hurt and her to wake up and slap him so they're both awake in the middle of the night.

- Red Xiao's universe don't have Y/n, because Zhongli in that universe didn't think they needed to meet since he covered up his pain and sorrow.

- Y/n came home to the house one day with two foxes in her hands.
"Can we keep them?"

- When Xiao's hair starts to grow out, Y/n tells him not to cut it because she wants to style it from time to time. Now Xiao has much longer hair than he used to.

- Xiao has low alcohol tolerance, and Y/n has high tolerance, so she's the one carrying him home.

- Xiao doesn't get flirty or hot n bothered when he's drunk, he gets extremely clingy and a little stupid.

- Xiao once picked up a fox from Inazuma in a hurry without looking at it because he thought it was Y/n.

- Xiao is very overprotective sometimes of Y/n because of the way she's always getting herself killed.

- The first weeks when Xiao first met Y/n, he acted possessive and almost didn't let her out of the Inn, until he understood he treated her unhealthy and let her go as she wished.

- If Xiao and Y/n had children, it would be twins. One would have Xiao's hair color with fox appearance. And one would have Y/n's hair with vermilion bird wings.