p7

hii guys sorry for not posting i've been super busy prepping for school so i'll try and write two parts today😋

(VANCES POV)
i know i was supposed to be faking, but talking to bruce in 2nd period felt effortless. we laughed and talked a ton, and i never even had to think about anything when i was with him. it just seemed so right, and i hated it. i hated that all he had to do was look my way, and everything would go blank.

my hands would get sweaty again, and my heart would start beating faster, but worst of all, my thoughts would be filled with that stupid smile. i couldn't handle it. i needed to make this feeling go away.

but i mean, maybe adams plan would actually help. (vance..🙁) but i just was so frustrated. why was bruce so different to me? and why did he care? and god.. why was he so perfect?

(3rd PERSON POV)

the rest of the school day went by quick for both boys. bruce would pass vance in the halls and smile, and vance, for the first time ever, would actually smile back at him. what bruce wouldn't notice though, was adam and sam laughing behind him as he passed vance.

the final bell rang and vance walked out by himself. as he got further away from the school, the clouds above him formed into darkish gray huddles and began to rain.

vance didn't mind, but once he was alone, his mind drifted to the only place he didn't feel like he was going crazy, with bruce. the inevitable feeling that followed like a shadow came back once again, and vance felt hopeless.

(VANCES POV)
i don't know what's wrong with me. why am i like this? fuck i cant even go one day without him invading my thoughts. my steps on the sidewalk slowed, and without thinking, silent tears ran down my face.

i slammed my eyes into my palms, i couldn't let anyone see me crying like this. i wish this would all go away. i just couldn't do it. i don't know what my feelings are, and i can't figure them out.

i kind of just wish that bruce yamada was a girl.

now i'm sad again🙁🙁 this is super short oopsies!!

388 words