Right where you left me

When Penelope walked into the lounge of their hotel suite, she heard Charles take an audible breath, mesmerised by the sight of her. In her tight, figure-hugging red dress, she looked truly beautiful, and she could tell by his expression that he thought so, too. 

"Ready to go?" she asked him, her hair falling around her shoulders in loose curls as she removed the clips that had been holding it in place, slipping her feet into heels that were less than comfortable to walk in. 

There was a moment where his eyes glowed with a primal attraction, standing to greet her, his hands starting on her hips but caressing downwards like all he wanted to do was touch her. "You look amazing," he breathed, his lips grazing against the soft skin of her neck as Penelope's fingers gripped the countertop, trying so desperately to stay focused. 

"You like it?" she asked, almost shy as she pulled back, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I chose the colour because it reminded me of you."

"I'd like it a lot better on my bedroom floor..."

Before she knew it, Penelope felt his hands on her, his fingers tracing over her skin, making her spine tingle. She bit her lip, hard, as he began to kiss her, softly at first but growing quickly in need. He pressed closer to her, pinning her there, powerless against him. She wasn't the type of girl to submit so easily, though. It was almost painful, but she pushed him back slightly, keeping him in reach, her fingers tilting his chin upwards until their eyes met. She could feel the shape of him press against her leg, a small gasp escaping from his lips as she palmed him. That feeling was indescribable: knowing that she had full control over him, that he'd do anything, be anything, say anything just to be touched by her. 

As her fingers unfastened the zipper on his jeans, she brought his mouth to hers, moving slowly even though she could feel him begging her to go faster. His hands gripped her so firmly that it was bordering on being painful, but she liked it. His eyes trailed over every inch of her, completely mesmerised. 

Slowly, carefully, tenderly, Charles began to kiss her neck, sucking on her skin as she whimpered at his touch. He whispered in her ear every few seconds, kissing her between breaths. Everything felt heightened, like her skin was on fire and he was fanning the flames. 

"Fuck," he breathed, his hand moving between her thighs now, her legs spreading for him without much asking. "I-"

"Shh," she instructed, biting his lip as she kissed him before pulling back, less than an inch between them. She didn't care about words or whatever he had to say when this was all she could think about. "Don't talk."

Soon, his mouth was on hers and nothing else mattered. The dress she'd planned to wear to dinner was torn off, lying in a discarded pile on the floor as she wrestled with the buttons on his shirt, tugging it off and running her hands over his chest. One by one, items of clothing fell away as they fought to get to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes along the floor. 

"The light," Penelope gasped as she fell back onto the bed, legs around his waist. "I forgot to turn it off."

Charles's eyes sparkled with a devilish light. "Leave it on. I want to look at you."

"Kiss me," she told him, pulling at his neck until he was on top of her, melting into one, lost in the blinding white light of pleasure until it was over. Afterwards, they led side by side, out of breath but grinning at one another like teenagers. 

"That was..."

"Fun," she finished, grabbing his bottle of water off the side table as she ran her fingers through her hair. 

Charles just grinned, rolling over to face her. "Really fucking fun."

"Wanna go again?" she asked, crawling towards him until she was sat atop him again, her mouth lingering against his as they kissed, expecting him to say yes.