16

While resting her head on the pillow, Nala was thinking about what she said to Taehyung today.

'What a bitch I am' she thought to herself. She could've just tell him the goddamn truth, and if she just threw a few of 'pretty please' at him, he would behave. Now they're in argument. Actually, she's in argument, while Taehyung is still trying to call her.

And the worst thing is that she can't say the truth now as well. Now especially. Losing Taehyung would be the worst that could happen at this moment.

Now the one who usually calls everyone around her 'drama queens' is the biggest drama queen herself.

Or she should tell him the truth... But he'll be mad at her. Or she should make something up again. No. Definitely no. Truth could be the best, but now the part of the whole truth will also be that she lied. Being a girlfriend is hard though.

Or maybe to remain silent about it and act as nothing happened..? Yeah maybe.
We'll see as the time passes.

--~°~--

"Hi guys", Nala mouthed as she was walking down the stairs. Her eyes were red and eye-bags could be seen. Yes, she didn't sleep whole night. And yes, she also cried the whole night.

"Are you on drugs?", her little brother Duri asked nonchalantly, still with curiosity being noticed in his gaze.

"What the fuck Duri?", his sister came back which caused the look of her parents being sticked to her, telling her to watch her language. Although they're used on her not watching her language.

"What? Don't look at me. Look at your 10 year old son speaking about drugs."

"I'm literally 14."

"When?"

"What when?"

"When did I ask?"

Proud of her comeback, Nala left the hall and made her way to the kitchen.

Time for coffee. Black coffee may I add. Cleaning her mind wouldn't be so bad after all the shit with her boyfriend. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' she thought to herself. He's probably considering his life choices because of her stupid way to get out of the mess.

I guess even the most honest ones gotta fuck everything up with a lie.

But after all, the ones  that forgive you after all your dumb mistakes are the ones worth of keeping, right?

This can be a good test for hers and Taehyung's relationship. She tells him what actually happened - he forgives her - they have their happily ever after.

--~°~--

Nala was taking a walk alone to clear her mind, when she felt a familiar touch on her shoulder making her turn around and pin her against the corner of the building.

"You thought you can run forever huh?", was whispered in her ear. "You thought that I'd let you escape just like that?"

Nala wided her eyes, waiting for a 'no' to escape her mouth, but she just remained silent.

"Fun fact about Kim Taehyung: I never, ever, give up. So don't even try to ignore me ever again. And also, don't think that I'm dumb. Now tell me, why did you think that having a breakfast at a resturant with Kwan and that sister of his is completely okay? Why did you think that you can just have fun with him without even telling me? And for God's sake, why did you think thay you can just ignore me after all that? Who do you think I am?"

Well, first of all, being pinched to wall at the corner of the building by Taehyung wasn't part of the plan.
Second of all, she wasn't prepared for telling him all nicely, so this is kinda stressful for her. Third of all, he's so God damn hot when he's jealous. Fourth of all, he pissed her off, so he should take consequences, right?

"I have right to decide who I'm going to have fricking breakfast with. You have nothing to do with that. Oh, speaking of why's, why did YOU think that's it's okay to follow me around?"

"It's not about me Nala. It's about fucking Kwan that takes every single brain nerve of mine ever since he saw you that day at the café. And I really won't repeat this anymore. Make your choice."

"EXCUSE ME?! TO MAKE MY CHOICE? BETWEEN YOU AND KWAN?"

"Yes."

"HE WAS SAVING MY FUCKING LIFE WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO SPY ON ME!"

"WHAT?!"

"You know what? Fuck this", was the last thing that escaped Nala's mouth, when she turned her back to Taehyung.

After that, typical movie scene: NALA STOP NALA LISTEN TO ME! LEET MEEE GOOO TAEHYUNG etc

What the fuck is going on?

--~°~--

"You understand that he literally didn't know a thing about it?", Daeshim mouthed from the couch on the opposite side of his best friend's bed.

"I don't give a fuck. He literally told me to make my choice. Like what does he take me for? Do I look like someone who would cheat on him or whatever?"

"I know that hurt you, but please try to understand him a bit."

"I know. I just want to be stubborn about it. I want him to know that I'm not what he took me for today. I want him to know that I'm not that easy."

"Of course you're not. And he doesn't think that either. It's just stupid men's jealousy. And he just appreciates you so much. Trust me. And just look at how many missed calls you got. HE EVEN CAME HERE and you put me in a hard situation. You should've seen the look on his face when I told him you don't want to speak to him. He literally drowned himself and if he didn't considered your feelings, he'd literally break inside just to see you. That guy's head over heels for you dude"

The tone he was speaking in was extremely confident and excited, but also disappointed. He really wanted to see them happy.

"I know Daeshim. And I'm sorry for putting you in a hard situation. Just... I don't know..."

"You two will figure it out, okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"You know I'm seeing someone, right?"

"OH SHUT UP", Nala threw a pillow at him.

You know what that means.

A war.