roomate

Ship: brance

vancehoppeerr

> vance accidently lit his house, on fire Bruce lets him stay at his house with his parents permission obviously but he regrets it.

Bruce's POV:

Vance, told me to come over so I did I DIDNT expect to see his house on fire.

"Vance what the hell happened!?"

"Uh.. So I was like making an egg and it caught on fire."

"HOW.. HOW.."

"Ask, the fire."

".. Where the hell are your parents?"

"So, my dad's uh.. I don't even know my moms probably pretending like I don't exist with another whole family."

"Uh.. Let, me go call my parents and see if you can stay for a few days?"

"what the hell are you going to call them with my melted house phone?"

"Let.. Me see if there's a pay phone I have coins."

"Okay."

There was none near, vances house so I ran down the street looking for when until I finally found one calling my parents thank God they said yes.

Vance's POV:

That, fucking egg burnt my house to a crisp now I have to live at bruces House I, literally scream when I'm bored his parents will probably kick me out in one night.

"They said yes! Come Vance, lets go before it starts to rain."

"Whatever."

I stood up walking Bruce walked with me.

"Sorry.. But why aren't you like crying? I would be sobbing if my house was literally on fire."

"Because, cryings.. A waste of time."

"Why are you always.. So angry? Like it won't kill you to show some other emotion being angry all the time isn't good."

"Hey! I'm not always angry I'm happy when I'm alone, playing pinball."

"Don't I make you happy?"

"Sometimes I guess."

Bruce's POV:

We, got to my house I knocked on the door and my mom opened it smiling saying hi to vance he was a little shy, and didn't say anything. Me and vance walked to my room vance already threw himself onto my bed.

"Uh.. So what do you wanna do?"

"Sleep, I'm tired after burning my house down."

"Uh.. No any other ideas?"

"I mean we could.. Kiss."

"WHAT?"

"I'm KIDDING! You definitely wanted too though, because your fucking bright red!"

Vance said

IMAGINE!! 🙄 💀

"Whatever.. Just lets go find something to do?"

"Sure."

Me and vance spend hours literally stuck in a tree climbing the tree was HIS idea after we finally got, back to the house it was like midnight, also I slept on the floor because vance took my bed and he.. Snores so fucking loud I literally cried because I was exhausted and I ended up not getting sleep that, night and I really really fucking regret letting him stay at my house.