40

Raphael roamed the halls of the hospital as he tries to regain his memories. Now...what was I doing before I got in here? His mind scattered into multiple thoughts, some of the thoughts weren't even his own. I was...an author? No-...that can't be right. He shook his head and continued down the hallway. Eventually he caught himself bumping into one of the nurses, he looked up in embarrassment and uttered, "H-Hey...my bad..."

Nurse Casey shook his head and chuckled. "Hey look," he started, "No worries, it was an accident. And I suppose you're looking for something?" This question stumped Raphael for he didn't remember what it was that he was doing. The concern on Casey's face remained noticeable and he shook his head with defeat. "Ah...I see. You've got amnesia?"

I guess...Raphael thought to himself until he finally shrugged in response. Casey hummed and nodded. "Makes sense. I'm sure you've been through it enough, aye? Well, you do need your rest. Here, let me take you back to your room." Before Nurse Casey could grab hold of Raph's arm, Raph gasped and shouted, "I-I need help!" His eyebrow lifted in curiosity and he asked, "With what?"

Raph's bottom lip was shaking and tears began to form in his eyes. What the hell's wrong with me? He asked himself. "My husband...my baby...where are they? I'm looking for them," Raph said ever so desperately. The hell am I talking about? Nurse Casey gave him a look of disgust and said, "Look man, you're confusing me. We need to get you back in your room, now." With that, Raph runs past Casey and towards the exit.

"A PATIENT IS ESCAPING!" The nurse yelled out, as it echoed throughout the hallways. Doctors and nurses all run out in one big combust and dashed towards Raphael. I'm coming Leo! Raph continued toward the doors, hopping over and slid across the check-in desk and right out of the building he went. "He's getting away!"

Raph couldn't help b it overthink, Leo, where are you? I hope you're alright! Whatever I do, I will find you, both of you.

To be continued...