"Breakfast is served"

I placed kisses on her arms and she smiled

I placed kisses on her arms and she smiled. I ran my hand over her bare body and she turned on to her back.

Her skin was smooth and soft

I felt great touching

It's like how can I not want to touch her

I was laying on my side as I smiled down at her. Her eyes were still closed and I moved the strands of hair out of her face.

"Mhm," she moaned softly.

"Good morning princess," I said. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Is this real or am I just dreaming?" she whispers.

"It's very real princess," I smirked before leaning in.

I placed my hand on her stomach and gave her tummy a gentle rub before running my hand to her hip.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds until there was a knock on the door. I pulled away and she groaned.

I pulled the covers over her body and got up. She closed her eyes and I grabbed jogger pants from the floor and placed it.

I walked to the door and open it. "Breakfast in bed sir?" my butler asked.

"Yes and my girlfriend is here so you know what should be on the menu," I said and he nod.

I closed the door and she got up from the bed.

"Your girlfriend?" she smirked.

She started walking towards me and I folded my arms. My eyes ran down her body and I licked my lips.

"My wife would have sound better don't you think," I said and she smiled while nodding.

She placed her arms around my neck and I lift her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I placed my hand under her bare thigh.

She placed her elbows on my shoulders with her fingers in my hair. Her eyes locked and she smiled.

"Mine," she whispers before placing a kiss on my lips.

"All mine and I'm all yours," she said and I smiled at her.

"Damn right," I said

She kissed me and I kissed her back while locking the door behind me. I walked to the bed and placed her down gently.

Pregnant woman are really horny

I don't have a problem with that though

She placed her hand in my jogger pants and pulled it down. I sucked on her nipples as she moved her hand under and down my dick.

I moved on from her hard nipples and trailed kisses up to my neck.

"Mhm," she moaned after releasing my now hard dick.