C •edits•

I was wondering if I could put a Matt request with something along the lines that we were doing a video reacting to edits and we see a ship edit of me and Chris so he gets mad and jealous and breaks up with me but over time realizes he was wrong and we get back together 

you guys are at home in the car.

-Y/N pov-

"Hey guys today we're reacting to fan edit because why not, you know?" Nick said.

"Yeah and today were joined by my lovely partner Y/N" Chris said looking at the camera.

"Hey" I said as I waved at the camera.

"Ok show the sus ones" Chris told us.

"Ok, Chris no" Nick said to him.

"Ok this one is an edit of nick saying 'im a matt girl'" Chris said before playing it.

duh duh duh duh

"Ok that was good, shout out to @tripiae for the edit thank you" Matt said to the camera.

"This one is a ship edit of matt and chris" Nick said as he brought his phone to the front.

"Oh no" Matt said rolling his eyes as he looked at the phone.

(can't be your friend can't be your lover song)

"That was so funny cuz Matt left you Chris" Nick said as he pulled his phone back.

"Ok yeah" Chris said to him.

"OOoOo this one's major" Nick mumbled as he looked at his phone. I looked over but the video wasn't playing.

"What is it?" I asked him as Chris looked back at us.

"Nothing" He said as he turned off his phone.

"No show it I wanna see" Chris said as he snatched his phone.

"You're fucked" Nick told me as he looked at me.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"It's a ship edit of you" He told me.

"Me and who?" I asked him as the video started to play.

"Matt" He said as I looked at the phone. It showed videos of us somewhat being close. 

I don't know why someone made an edit of that because with the sound on I was dissing his ass.

-Chris pov-

I heard Nick mumbling in the back and I looked back at him.

"OOoOo this one's major" I heard him say as if he was trying to hide.

"What is it?" Y/N asked him.

"Nothing" He said as he put his phone down.

"No show it I wanna see" I said as I took his phone roughly from his hands. I unlocked it with my handsome face and it was already on TikTok so the video was already there.

It was a video of Matt and Y/N with each other, smiling.

I didn't have a problem until I saw a clip where they were really close. It almost seemed like they were kissing.

"Yo, what?" I said as I looked at Matt. He wasn't even looking at the video.

"Bro look at this shit" I said hitting his arm.

"Bro fuck off" He said barely watching the video as he laughed.

"Y/N watch the video" I said as I handed her the phone.