Chapter 01

- - - - - Mum's Part - - - - -

"ARGGGHH!"

...

..

.

*thunk!*

The former sound is of me screaming the hell out of my lungs, and the latter is of me butt-landing on the laminate floor.

Eyes wide open, I frantically get myself up off the floor. The room is still in complete darkness; I hurriedly reach for the switch on the wall and turn on the lights just to find that, besides me who's trembling with extreme fear, there's no one else in the room and everything stays in its place as it always has been.

Right... That means this room is clean; no dead body of a young man with a headshot kill, no evil gunman, not even a single drop of blood is seen anywhere, and the door is still locked securely.

Was I just dreaming?

Goddamn it! It scared the crap out of me.

I let out a big sigh once I learned that it was just a nightmare. I gotta admit, though, that it felt so real and hella scary. Look, my heart is still racing, and my whole body is drenched in sweat. I guess I must've peed my pants as well had I drunk more water before going to bed.

I shake my head at how wretched I am then sit down on the bed. For someone who never made it back to his room before 2 AM and just woke up from an incubus like me, going back to sleep is not that easy. I grab my phone and check the time on the screen.

01:02 AM

What a fucking primetime.

I'm totally awake now, and it feels kinda damp down there, so I check my boxer and thighs. There, I see...

Yeah, the trails of my juice, implying that it wasn't just a normal dream.

It was a wet dream.

Huh! I wish I could let out a bigger sigh.

It's miserable enough that I'm being too sick to go out for a hunt as I usually do, and when my body was ready to go for it naturally, I should've dreamed of ladies with booties instead of banging with a stranger.

Ugh! I would have to live in a den for good if someone found out about this. What happened in my dream should remain unsaid. Otherwise, it will become a family folktale and will be retold for generations.

I flip up my blanket and check the bed sheet. Good thing is there's no stain from my wet dream, so I use that part of the blanket in my hand to wipe whatever's left on my crotch like how a hygienic person would do. Then I put the pillow against the headboard and lay my back on it.

Well, since I'm still wide awake, let's see what's on TV right now.

I pick up the remote control and press random numbers, looking for something interesting.

Too bad that I can't shake off that nightmare.

It's so horrendous that I don't want to go back to sleep, because I fear I'll have the same dream...

Though that young man...

And our hot sex...

Still linger on my mind.

November 6th, 2018

Around two in the afternoon, I wake up again with a pounding head. Maybe the air in the room is too stuffy for a sick man like me.

I'd better get out for some pain killer.

Still drowsy, I crawl off the bed, walking out to the balcony to get my towel from the rack, then get back in and head to the bathroom.