consequences

A/N: I wrote this approx. a year ago? I tried to uh... clean it up a little cause i know daddy kinks aren't for everyone so while it is mentioned once or twice, i have toned it down quite a bit! anywaysssss enjoy 😵‍💫

                          *********************

I'd like to think I had been a good girl all night. Harry seems to think otherwise, dragging me into the elevator up to our apartment. My heart is already racing as is when the doors shut, but Harry stops it all together when he turns around, facing me.

Cowering in the corner, knowing what's to come, I look up at him. I can practically see the steam coming off his face when he clenches his fists once before moving towards me.

"You think it's cute to tease me like that? All fucking night?" He slams his hands to the elevator wall on either side of my head, making me jump a bit. Eyes glaring down at me, I feel his breath hit my face, sending chills up my back.

I drop my head, staring at my shoes, thinking of a way out of a punishment. "I- I don't know what you mean. I wasn't teasing you, I was just trying t-", he cuts me off, grabbing my chin in one of his hands and forcing me to look directly into his eyes.

"Speak up." He spits out at me, "You're lucky I'm even giving you the chance to explain yourself, don't waste it." His other hand drops to my wrist, giving a harsh squeeze, "Now. Explain your behavior at dinner."

I go to open my mouth to try to stutter out an answer, but before I can, the elevator reaches our floor and I take a deep sigh of relief. He doesn't make a move, just lets a small smirk crawl across his face. "Saved by the bell." He drops the hand on my chin and grabs both my wrists, tugging me out of the corner and into the hallway.

I trail behind him, moving to hold onto just one of his hands, lacing our fingers together as we move down the hall. Reaching our door, I start to wonder if I should just turn around and make a run for it. But before I have the chance, I'm being swept into our place and pinned against the inside of the front door.

Cold rings squeeze against my neck as I take a harsh breath in. At this point, punishment seems inevitable and I think I might try to have some fun while we're here, "Why don't we just grab a glass of wine and have a calm night? You seem tense, baby." I don't know who is running my mouth but saying that just sealed my fate for the night.

A leg is shoved between my own and the grip on my throat tightens. "I don't know who the fuck you're calling baby right now, but you need to watch your mouth. Especially after the stunt you pulled at the restaurant." He pauses, as if to test my obedience, I remain silent, staring up at him. "Now," he begins scarily calm, "go into the bedroom, strip to your underwear, and sit on the end of the bed. Wait for me."

Suddenly, I'm left standing against the door, alone, as Harry strolls into the kitchen. I slide out of my heels, dropping them at the front door, and head down the hall to our room. I do as he says, throwing my clothes on top of the laundry basket in the corner. I sit and wait on the bed for what feels like hours, but in reality, it is maybe five minutes before he comes in.

Sauntering over to the chair, a glass of whiskey in hand, Harry sits down, spreading his legs apart. He stares at me sitting neatly in my underwear on the edge of the bed. Bringing the glass to his lips, he takes a drink, somehow making my body shiver as I watch his tongue come out after he swallows, licking his lips slowly.

I feel as though he has me in a trance. I would do anything he asked of me right now. One of his hands raises to his chin, holding his face as he rests on his elbow, still, never breaking eye contact.

I nearly jump again at the sound of his voice, not expecting how low it sounded. "Stand up, turn around and strip the rest off." His demeanor remains calm and unwavering as I stand and turn to face the headboard from the foot of the bed.