chap.21

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

After Henderson had dropped his weird bomb on me I've been silent thinking about everything he ended up leaving the room because I didn't say anything.. I mean what is there to say.

Like let's be so real right now.

In all honesty I didn't know how to react to that shit because what am I actually supposed to say no and keep it pushing, and possibly ignore my future husband.

Nahhh I can't do that.

Plus this man don't like when I tell him no to certain
things cause he can be a big fucking baby when he's ready.

I heard him speaking down stairs so I went to go look for him to continue this conversation, I found him in the living room on the phone to his whoever speaking in his native language which made it feel like my knees buckled.

He ended the call and I moved to sit by him but not too close though and then the nigga pulled me closer to him I accepted that he won't let me sit further away from him so I decided to get comfortable.

Turning on my side I rested my head on his chest careful to not mess up my hair but I could always fix it, and then he propped up my leg on his lap he began to slowly rub the back of my thigh.

"So when was this going to get mentioned?" I began.

"Whenever" he answered and I nodded.

"So how does this friendship equivalent to me being yours?" I asked.

"You tell me".

What the fuck?

"Nigga are we not supposed to be in a relationship for that statement to be made?" I went into more into for this question so he can give me something to work with.

"Depends".

Depends on what nigga?

"Are you ready for a relationship Trey?" I asked always being scared this nigga answers.

"Nah".

So how in the fuck?

"Based off what you're telling me is that I'm supposed to wait until you're ready for a relationship?" I questioned praying he'd say no.

"Yea. You gon hold it down for a nigga?"

"Nah nigga you keep playing with me" I half heartedly slapped his chest with an ounce of all seriousness in it because I never know when he's being serious or not.

Guess I'll have to learn with it.. for now.

He lifted my head up with his index finger so he could look me in the eyes "I'm just playing but as I said your mines and if I see you with a nigga Imma kill him" he said all serious and shit but it high key turned me on.