335.The Most Outstanding Madam

Bambam appeared as though he had died internally. His expression had fallen while he was being dragged outside. His boss’s words helped him to understand his offence. All of a sudden, he began shouting at Lisa. “Madam, please save me! If you save me, I’ll sing praises about you every single day. But if I really die, when I become a ghost, I…”

Won’t let you off.

Before he could continue speaking, he received his boss’s stern, warning gaze. He immediately gave in and changed his words. “Uu… I will continue praying for you sincerely.”

Lisa remained unmoved. She appeared not to have heard anything.

Bambam began an endless stream of praises for her. “Madam, you are as beautiful as a bouquet of flowers. Your figure is outstanding and your talent is unmatched in this world. You possess amazing charisma. You’re attractive in every possible way…”

The two bodyguards were after all Bambam’s colleagues. They held him down at the living room entrance and waited to see if he had any chance for survival.

Lisa scanned the enormous living room but did not find any other women. “Where’s this so-called Madam?”

“Miss Lee, it’s you.” Bambam immediately flattered her. “You are Madam. The most outstanding Madam!”

“Did you get the wrong person?” Lisa appeared confused as she returned his words to him. “With my horrific appearance, your boss won’t even be able to eat me.” She shook her head, sighed and waved her hand in dismissal. “How could I possibly be the so-called outstanding Madam you described!”

Bambam went against his conscience fearing the consequences. “I was blind. You are definitely a diamond in disguise.”

Jungkook’s expression darkened. He spoke up coldly in reprimand. “What do you mean by diamond in disguise… she is clearly a bright, shining diamond!” She was constantly drawing him in.

When Bambam heard the first few words, he assumed that his boss had finally taken a proper look at Lisa’s ugly appearance. However, when he heard the remaining part of the sentence, he could only nod in heartache. “Boss sees it the most clearly.”

He clasped his fingers together and made a begging gesture. “Kind Madam, won’t you let me off? As long as you ask Boss for mercy, this little one will be able to survive.”

“Although I’m reluctant, I’ll give it a shot.” Lisa naturally understood that Bambam, the bastard, was being untruthful. Although he was praising her on the outside, internally, he must be insulting her thoroughly.

Nevermind! In the future, she would definitely impress him.

In their past life, Bambam eventually died whilst protecting Jungkook.

It wasn’t time for him to die yet. He still needed to live in order to protect Jungkook.

Thus, for the sake of her beloved man, Lisa could only begrudgingly say, “Jungkook, why don’t you spare Eunuch Bam’s life?”

This time, Bambam was the one who was confused. “May I know where the eunuch came from?”

Several other people, who were present, had yet to react. Jungkook’s lips twitched. Even the smoke that escaped his lips in wispy circles appeared to be amused.

His fiancée was truly becoming more and more interesting!

Lisa pointed at Bambam and appeared as though it made perfect sense. “You. Didn’t you say that, if your boss wishes for your death, you have no choice but to die? You’re the eunuch working by the King’s side. It was the hormonal imbalances in your body that led to your mistake of offending the King’s wife. This is understandable. Your mistake doesn’t deserve death.”

She explained especially well and appeared to make a lot of sense. Butler Zhao and the remaining two butlers could not conceal the smile in their eyes.

Bambam was a hardened man. How could he possibly accept this injustice? He resisted it with all his might. “I’m not Eunuch Bam!” If rumours of this incident spread, how was he supposed to go on living?

Lisa abruptly understood. “Oh yes, I made a mistake. Court Eunuch Bam.”

“…”

Bambam had no counterargument to offer. His little life was still in her hands. His youthful face had turned red as he gritted his teeth and endured his anger.