•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wakey wakey sleepy heads!" Yugo's voice and him hitting a pan rings in my ears, "Shut up! and Leave!" Alban said and threw a pillow to him.

"Its 12 you dumbasses" Fulgur said "And would you stop hitting the pan?" He added and lowered Yugo's hand. "We made breakfast, Bacon and Eggs now wake up, Vox invited us for a hang out day." Fulgur said "A hang out day? What day is it?" I asked "Saturday" Alban said.

"A hangout?? Do I have to dress up as a girl?" I said "No, we cant risk exposing you to them. Maybe one of them finds you cute then asks you to hang out after class then you have to dress up like a girl so yeah, stay as a boy for now" Yugo says. "Alright alright" I said and stood up and stretched.

-----

I brushed my teeth and sat down "So hows your sleep?" Sonny asks "I was in the middle of a dream then Yugo had to ruin it." Alban says and takes a spoon full of egg and rice, "So our hang out sched with Luxiem is 1:30PM, Lets finish quick its 12:56" Sonny said.

After we chatted and ate we all went to our rooms and dressed up. By the time we finished they were all downstairs. Me and Alban raced downstairs and we asked who's treat it is.

"Eyyyy So, who's treating us?" Shu asked "Vox of course, he requested a hang out" Uki said "What? Why me? Just because I did doesnt mean Im treating you all, and remind you. Luca wastes 3/4 of my money even if he has his own, brother. Cover up for me" Vox said and nudged Fulgurs side.

"Ew no, do it your own, just split the whole budget Luxiem has right now and use it" Fulgur said "let it be my treat" Luca participates to "Fr?" Vox eyes him suspiciously.

"Whats with the look? unpog" Luca says "Nothing I just find it weird the himbo treats us when he's the main money waster. So wheres our first destination?" Vox asks "Figaro" Mysta says "Figaro? Wheres that?" Shu asked "In a mall" Mysta responds, "Oh great, lets eat there and have a small shop trip" Shu said "Lets go? Do we walk or..?" Uki asks "Lets walk and enjoy the start of winter." Ike said and smiled.

I enjoyed the peaceful and fun walk with them as I was between Ike and Alban, Alban was always the brother figure to me, as for the rest.. Well.. Cousin figure, but Fulgur? Dad. Oh please he's the dad figure, he scolds and lectures while me and the others are just crackheads. And Uki? Mom. Do I really need to explain?

We arrived to the mall and Alban held my hand tightly, I raised an eyebrow at him "I cant risk you losing you here Nee" He whispers as I looked around the mall to see dozens of people. I hate crowds especially like these crowds. "Ok" I whispered back.

------

We went to figaro and ate some bread and had some drinks. After that we went to Kfc for a real meal, I went with chicken and fries, Alban with the same order as me. We played arcades, shopping clothes for winter season as December was near the corner.

We also split up for random gifts for each other, I went with Sonny as me and Sonny bought Alban gifts, I bought him a hoodie and Sonny bought him a brown and black patterned cat plushie.

We all head back for dinner at Greenwich. We had some chicken again.. And went to S&R for pizza, after the fun and exhausting night we all went to a park to have some fresh air. Vox, Fulgur, Luca, Uki and Yugo went to buy some snacks and drinks, Me and Ike where on the same bench as Alban, Sonny, Shu, And Mysta where on the other side checking out some stores nearby.

"So, have you got any interests in music?" Ike asks me and pulls out his right earphone to hand it to me, "Its fine if you dont want to" He added. "No no its fine, but yeah I do like music" I said and moved closer beside him. It was nice to see some faint snowflakes appearing.

Do you think he might be the one? What no Y/n you shouldn't think like this. No no no, focus on your objective. Pass school and start your money making career, not a relationship on a guy you just met. But imagine... NO! Stop think of it. Stop it. But what if he finds me cute because of my feminine features?- Ew no why would a guy like him who looks totally straight fall for a guy like you, mindset Y/n mindset.

But what if he is the one?... We'll never know.
...

status; revisioned.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑠. 𝐼𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡. 𝐼𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢--- 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?..