•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋 •.༄.°

*(Couldnt find the artist)

(Y/n pov:)

I felt as if I was being watched while I was sleeping, my eyes were too heavy to open. I felt someone touch my hair.

Shit did they see my H/L and H/C? I felt anxious but thought it was Alban checking on me. I brushed it off and went back to sleep. Alas morning it was. Mama Rias woke us up one by one. Breakfast was ready, oats, cereal, eggs, bacons and sausages. I went with eggs and sausage, we all ate and took a bath one by one once more. Today was sunday, no class today as we were all bored from yesterday. After taking a bath we all went back to our apartment to rest after 2 hangouts after another.

------

On our way home we met a familiar figure. Hays, can this day get any worse? Quianna went after us, "Oh! Hello! fancy meeting you guys here!" She was wearing a see through dress that showed her 'expensive' lingerie inner wear. She winks at me, I felt disgusted, she's trying too hard, a little bit too much. I faked a smile and she suddenly hugged me. Huh? "Its nice seeing you too Y/n!" She said. "Yeah.. Its nice seeing you too" I said hiding my irritative voice. I didnt know why but I hated her, there was a gut feeling she was a bad person inside. I remained distance from her she was disgusting, from all girls I've met while being a boy she was the only one I felt weirded out by.

We parted ways once more and bid farewell to Quianna. Once again me and Alban were left alone. "What now" Alban asked "Sleep or have an acapella lol" I said as I laid on the bed. "Just sing its so tiring to sleep" "True" I said, "What song" I asked "Any" He said "Are you sure?" "Yeah" I played 'Honeypie by JAWNY' sped up version since it sounds better.

We just sang and played with stuff. We tickled and thought of relationships. "Whats your opinion on relationships" I asked "Uhm lovely, troublesome and fun" Alban responded "Valid" I said "What about you?" He asked "Uh weird but yeah affectionate and nice but one wrong move can cause a breakdown" I said "True but have you found any leads on your true love?" Alban asked "What would you do if I said yes" I said.

"Then me and the others are automatically the special cupids, we make people fall inlove thats our second job aside from students" He said "Lol cupids, cute. But uh yeah I do like someone" I said "Spill" "No" "Spill" "No" "How can we be the special cupids for you" Alban said "Yeah no thanks. If I say it you'd make it too obvious, besides he's straight and I cant force him to be gay just for my boy imagine" I said "You have a point but just spill and I wont tell anyone. Except Noctyx of course" Alban said and made a pinky promise "Fine. His initials are I and E" I said, he was deep in thought trying to figure out who has the initials I and E.

His eyes lit up as he knew who it finally was. "IKE EVELAND!"  He said and snapped his in realization. "Depends" I said "Oh c'mon just say it, if Im right Im treating you ice cream." He said as he handed me out money. "Find it out yourself idiot" I said and refused to take his money. "Just tell me, who else has the initials I and E" He said "Ur mom" I said "I hate you so much" He said as I laughed. "Just tell me" Alban asks "No, as I said find it out yourself, we dont know if its actually Ike." I said and went to the living room for snacks. "Just spill it, I'll keep asking you until you get tired and answer. Who is it" Alban kept pestering me. "Forget about it. When the others are here yeah I'll say it" I said, as soon as I did Alban took his phone and dialed the others. "Yo stop, I meant when we're in school stop calling them" I said and snatched his phone. "Just spill it already" Alban said. I sighed.

"Yeah Alban, it is Ike but dont tell others you mf."

...

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑗𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑛 𝑟ℎ𝑦𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒----- 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣