Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah

Axl's POV

It is almost lunchtime, but my wife is not replying to any of my messages yet. I am thinking of an excuse to go to the finance floor again. Should I tell them that I am checking departments one by one? Whatever! They have no right to ask me. I own this, anyway.

I went to their department and do the fake inspection. Is it normal for a CEO to do this? I went near Licah's desk and saw a bouquet there. I grabbed it and checked the card. "I love you always." This is not from me. Is this fucking Trent?

"Who put it here?" I asked the girl who was sitting beside Licah's desk.

"I don't know, sir. They always deliver two bouquets for Licah." The employee answered.

Licah told me to stop sending flowers for now since their head is not pleased with it.

I sat on his chair. I am only thinking of Trent. Is moving on not in his vocabulary? Licah already ended things with him.

It took half an hour before I saw Licah heading here. He was surprised to see me sitting in his working area. How can he focus here?

I  could not wait any more, not when I discovered someone was making a move on him.

They should know that Licah is married. He is not only married to anyone. He is married to a Jongcheveevat. The same surname who owns the company they are working for.

I lost my cool and slammed his desk with this fucking flowers.

"Axl, I said let's talk in your office."
He yelled too.

"Fine, Licah John Jongcheveevat! We really need to talk. You better prepare your explanation why you never mentioned this to me." I kicked the empty swivel chair before leaving.

I returned to my office. Fuck! I am itching to throw things right now. Everything is fucking adding to my annoyance.

The door was harshly opened.
"What was that act?"

"Act? How could you lie to me? Flowers from a secret admirer. We both know that it's from your fucking ex. Am I wrong?"

"You could have just waited for me here so we can talk things out privately. I am sorry, I admit it. But do you have to embarrass me there, Axl? Is that how you are planning to reveal that you are my husband in front of them?"

"Just sorry? How many times did he send flowers?" I asked Licah.

"This is probably the third. Only three times. Maybe this is not Trent." He said.

"You didn't lie to me just once then. Did it make your heart flutter to receive flowers from your ex-boyfriend?"

"Baby, I was wrong. This is all my fault. I never intended to make you mad. This is not important. I only love to receive flowers from you."

"I hate liars, Licah. Remember that. I'll take your stuff. Let's go home."

"I am mad at you." Licah said.

"I think I have more rights to be mad right now, Mr. Jongcheveevat."

"Well, I am mad too, Mr. Jongcheveevat." Licah crossed his arms as he sat on the couch.

"Stand up there. We are going home."

"You get my bag there alone. How could I face them?" He asked.

"Confidently?" I answered.  "At least they know they shouldn't mess with you now. They shouldn't have tried messing with you, to begin with."

"Get my stuff. I'll walk to the parking lot first." Licah walked ahead of me.

I pressed the elevator to their floor to get my wife's bag.