Prologue

This story is a complete imagination.
The characters of the story are all imaginary and i do not own any images in the story all the taken from Google.
And this is my firt time writting so plz do ignore my mistakes and grammatical error.

_______

O

n 25 of October the 3 daughters of the Leone family were born. the family was delighted by the arrival of the girls.

Alessandro the italian mafia dan was over the moon to finally have girl after having 7 boys. The boys were more than happy to finally have sisters but the mother of the girls does not seem to be much pleased with the arrival of girls but still was happy.

The girls were named 'Ariana','Amelia' and 'Angelina' by their mother father and eldest brother respectively.

Seven years past with the blink of an eye the girls were now 7 years old. The girls were equally loved by there brothers. Three girls have wrapped the brothers and father around their little finger. They were given whatever they want.
The girls have very different personalities. the eldest daughter 'Ariana' was the most athletic of them a tomboy type of girl with bubbly and cheerful personality and was most close to her father. the middle one 'Amelia'
was a girly girl always doing girls stuff playing dress up and barbies and was quite self centred and was closest to her mother.then comes the youngest triplet Angelina she was sweet,shy, cheerful.she was l combination of both her Twins but was quite selfless always thinking of others before her she was closest to her eldest brother.

Everything was going smoothly after few days of the girls seventh birthday it was weekend girls were hone but their father was out for a work while the boys were out with Angelina to enjoy their weekend while Ariana and Amelia were home cuz they didn't wanted to go out.So Camila their mother and Ariana and Amelia were only home.
Camila was never interested in kids and family her marriage with Alessandro was an arranged marriage. She just liked all the attention she gets from her family but since the girls birth it all changed more attention was given to the girls.Camila was never close to any of her kids except for Amelia cause Amelia was exact copy of her.So Camila decided to take away the girls from the family to teach them a lesson but unfortunately Angelina was not home when she wanted to leave so she decided to leave her behind anyways she had Ariana who was closest to her father so her revenge will anyways be completed. So she took the two girls and left leaving a note behind.
The family was devastated after knowing that Camila took two girls they tried to find them but can't.the once lively mansion was not like before.
After 3 years when Angelina was 10 Alessandro their father died during a plane crash leaving the mafia and the guardianship of the siblings to his eldest son who was 21.

Now after 6 years when Angelina is 16 years old how is her life going on? Is she happy?Will she again be able met her twins?how are her brothers treating her?.....