Chapter 2: Capture the Flag

Ariel^^^^^^^

A/N okay before I start the chapter I just want to let off steam WHAT THE HEELL WATTPAD I WROTE A GIANT CHAPTER AND YOU JUST DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! [oh wait....] UGHHHH kay let's start. Siblings of the Deep Chapter two take two.

We raced across the grass silently, as we searched for the red flag. It was most probably guarded by some Ares kids.

"Formation P" I told my brother.

He nodded and climbed up the nearest tree. I found a tree parallel to his and climbed it. I tried to spot a clue as to where the flag was. I saw the Stoll brothers setting up some traps near our flag. I spotted some campers patrolling a spot near Zeus's Fist.

"There." I said, pointing to the campers.

He nodded to me and we jumped down from the tree.

"Grace." I growled.

The queen rat herself was standing in front of the blood red flag. Next to her stood a bulky boy about 16. I didn't want to call her a female dog because dogs are cute and cuddly, you don't insult cute and cuddly things. Rats, on the other hand, they scare the crap out out of me, so they are fair game.

"Well, Mark, look what the Tide brought in." Thalia said smirking.

"Well, you want stupid puns?! Sooo, glad you could Grace us with your presence bi-" I cut Asher off before he could say anything he'll regret.

"Are we fighting or procrastinating?" I demanded.

"Fighting." they said at the same time.

Thalia attacked me first as Mark took on Asher. Without another word she used her spear and attempted to stab me, I rolled and dodged. I slashed with my sword and she caught it with her spear. I then came up with a plan. She stabbed downward with the spear. I fell downwards at her feet. She smirked and let her guard down a bit. I chuckled, kicking her legs from under her. She fell with a grunt and dropped her spear. I picked it up and snapped it. She growled when she saw her spear reduced to splinters.

"You're done Grace." I spat.

I slashed downward with my sword. It caught her thigh, leaving a small gash. She wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of the night. I watched as Asher kicked Mark in his stomach. Mark doubled over. I took the flag and Asher and I ran back to our territory.

__________________________________________________________________

I walked back to the Hermes cabin with my brother. As we walked in I could tell there wasn't much sleeping going on. The whole Hermes cabin was gathered in a circle with a pile of cards in the middle. They cheered when they saw us.

"Yo, Tides want to play poker?" a grinning Connor Stoll asked us.

We had met the twins after we won Capture the Flag.

Asher grinned "We're in."

__________________________________________________________________

"Cheater." Asher murmured as he gave me 40 bucks.

I snickered and pocketed the money. We had been playing poker for a while and it was already 3:00 in the morning. I had won about 200 bucks. I placed 100 dollars into the middle of our circle. It was a risk, but I loved risk. Everyone eyed it greedily, Connor even took it as far as making a desperate grab for it. I slapped his hand away. He pouted and clutched his cards close to his chest. Travis threw his head back and laughed at his brother. His blond hair flopped off his forehead and before we knew it Connor punched his twins stomach and Travis fell backwards, scattering everyone's cards. The twins starting wrestling on the floor. The whole cabin cheered for one of the twins. They even started betting about who would win. I sighed and along with Asher retired to our beds.