Copyright

Aug 2022 AUTHOR UPDATE

Hi all, 

I can only apologise for not updating the sequel or even editing this story. Life has just gotten away from me. But I am hoping to get some free time soon just to go through everything I've got/written and *MAYBE* start updating and/ or publish this for real.

However, the main reason for this update is this...If I see one more person copy my story and try to post it as their own... I WILL TAKE THIS WHOLE STORY DOWN. FOR GOOD!

I am sick of having to email wattpad and go through the whole shabang of reporting the stupid copycat and having to prove that my story is the original.

If you happen to come across someone copying my story please message me, don't tag me as I get too many notifications to go through them all. Thank you.

Copying someone else's writing/ work is a very serious matter. With serious consequences if caught, including being fined or, on the other end of the scale jail time. 

You wouldn't do it to JK Rowling or Colleen Hoover etc. Same rules apply here.
JUST DON'T BE A SCUMBAG!

I am re posting my copyright for all you readers and scummy copycats once again.

Copyright © Ceri Macdonald 2015

Copyright © @ReadWriteLoveIt on Wattpad.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOYING THE STORY.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES IT'S NEVER BEEN PROOFED BAR THE FIRST TIME I POSTED IT.

HOPEFULLY YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME SOON WITH GOOD NEWS.

UNTIL THEN :)

CERI x