54 | this boy

INDIGO STEWART NEVER IN HER life thought bad of anyone.

actually that's a lie.

she thought bad about the people that deserved it but most of them didn't.

did she hate jolene dawson?

why the fuck would she?

did she hate matt sturniolo?

again, why the fuck would she?

it was them being happy. she really did think it was gonna be rainbows and butterflies when they kissed but she forget about the reason why they had in the first place.

it was jolene.

she would never hate someone who's done nothing wrong, let alone a girl.

maybe indie would envy her but she won't ever wish on her death or that sort of shit, she didn't think of people that way.

indigo knew nothing would go on with her and matt. it was literally impossible.

and she knew that he was the moon, jolene was the sun,

and she was just another star.

she loves matt really, she does.

but those words hurt, they hurt more than a stab, more than sanitizer on a cut. they hurt.

and everyone says rude words when mad so she didn't mind, but what she did absolutely mind was that he didn't even say sorry.

indie wasn't sad about it, she was sad in general.

sad how life doesn't turn out like she wants it to, sad that the boy likes someone, sad that she wasn't that someone.

and she still likes him.

why does she still like him?

he's with someone else.

that's not fair.

the girl walks around the kitchen in her silk pajamas, hair in two braids with a spoon of ice cream in her mouth and the bucket of the ben and jerry's in her hands.

huffing and puffing out very loud.

matt and jolene were out.

how was this so possible? why were they together! why? why?!

"last bite." she mumbles trying to restrain herself from the ice cream.

shoveling it in her mouth. her eyes avert to the bucket and reaching in to have more.

a loud dramatic wail leaves the girls mouth making her look to the ceiling.

and then indie hears an annoyed sigh come from the living room.

"indie get in here." jimmys voice yells from the couch.

she placed the dessert on the counter softly.

"stay there." she mumbles to it and running into the room.

"yeah zio?"

"what's got you so upset." he questioned.

"nothing." her shoulders shrug.

"alright then quit huffing and puffing i'm trying to relax here." he jokes around.

"right." she nods smiling while looking to the floor.

indigo turns around walking back to the kitchen.

"inds."

"yeah."

"come here." jimmy pats the cushion in front of him.