4- Kiss kiss kiss

Kiss kiss kiss:x Chapter 4 buddy! Okay well this chapter is kinda short and I'll try to post chapter 5 tonight:)) I'll post Tristan in the media and yeah some heated and emotional scenes in this chapter too:P The song for this chapter is "Heart Vacancy by The Wanted":)) Comment/ Vote/ Suggest:P
Post every weekends:)

We dropped off our parents to the airport because they're heading off to Paris and leaving me alone with my step brother for a week. I asked mom if I can stay in with Kris 'till they come back but she disagreed and told us that they'll call everyday to check in on us.

"Where do you wanna go Audrey?" Tristan asked as he drove out of the terminal.

"Home," I simply said because I'm in no mood of going anywhere with him.

A lot of people thought that we were a couple after we left mom and Steven in the customs. One old couple said that we were too cute and hoped us the best in our relationship, I ran out the airport towards the parking lot because I freaked out about it. They don't know anything.

"Are you upset about the old couple that thought that we were in a relationship?" His tone was concerned and I turned my head to look at him closely. Why is he acting like this?

"No... I just want to go home," I explained awkwardly.

I want to go hang out with Lucas but he plays lacrosse and he has practices. Kris is unavailable too because she's going to Bahamas in three days with her parents and James. That means I'm really stuck with Tristan till then.

"Come on babe, there's at least one thing that you want to do except going home, or if you wanna do something in the bed then I'm on," He said half jokingly. I punched his biceps and forgot he's the man of steel. I muttered a cuss under my breath and bit my tongue as my knuckles stung.

Tristan drove around California for more than an hour and we're just wandering around. No place to go in particular.

"Can we get food?" I blurted out, breaking the silence between us.

"Sure thing babe," No wonder people gets us mistaken as a couple, he calls me babe and I hate it.

We stopped by Mcdonald's drive thru and he ordered, I didn't pay attention to what he asked for and I just daydreamed, well not really daydream, more of a day mare. I tried visualizing a whole week with him alone and my visions aren't that pleasant. Lucas said that he'll stopped by after his lacrosse practice everyday so that's good. Tristan handed me a burger and a mcflurry and... no drink.

"Where's my drink?" I asked confused, then my eyes landed on the large cup sitting on the cup holder with one straw. He drove off the drive thru and we were back on the road.

"Here's our drink," Tristan took a sip and placed it back down.

"Why didn't you get me a separate one?" My brows puckered as I stared at the straw he just placed in his mouth. I don't know how many germs are in there now.

"Save the Earth babe, use one cup at a time." Was his excuse. That's just great! I unwrapped my burger and took a huge bite. At least he got two burgers instead of sharing one. Tristan's been living with me for 2 weeks now and I think I'll collapse anytime soon.

I ate in silence because I'm not open for discussion with him, but he can't just shut his big mouth and just had to talk. "So tell me about Audrey Jennifer, I don't know you that well you know," He said, smirking at me.

"You don't have to know me that well you know?" I retorted back and took another bite, I grabbed a french fry and accidentally gaze my hands to his, it felt like he shocked me and I pulled back instantly. "What the hell Tristan!" I shouted.