Chapter One

My name is Maddie and this is my little sister Emma and she's only 3 years old. And, honestly, after everything that's been happening in our lives, I had nothing to do. I was just finishing off teaching I had put on hold and trying my best to move on from the loss of my daughter and Emma had just came back from Florida. And we had been doing okay with that for the most part. Until I got a letter from an old business partner I had. His name was Joey Drew. I pitched him the idea of Bendy and his friends just to give my sister something new to watch. But I left the project after my daughter had died and I never talked to Joey again or even thought about Bendy. The letter said;

'Dear Maddie,

It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. Six years really slips away, doesn't it?

If you and Emma are back in town, come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you two.

Your best pal. Joey Drew.'

It seemed strange to get a letter from the old man after all these years. But, I will agree, it feels like a lifetime since I thought of the little cartoon demon. As I had nothing to do at that time, I drove over to the old workshop with my sister. Something that I would like to note is that I left all of my weapons and baton back at my house. I know Joey well so I felt like I didn't need to have all my weapons with me and I told Emma not to use her powers since Joey is an old friend of mine and I know that we can trust him. He would never do anything so bad that we'd need to use our powers on him.

So, we arrived at the old workshop and walked through the door. Alright, Joey, I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me and Emma to see. We walked through the hall to see the entire workshop had been abandoned. What happened to this place after I left? Lights were somehow still on and so was an old projector. It had nothing playing so I turned it off and started to look around more. We walked down the hall on the left of the projector to see my old desk.

I wasted so much time in this chair making Bendy for Emma. I looked behind us to see a room I had never seen before. A bigger art room. Looks like they knocked out a wall or two after I left. Guess it took a few people to replace me. We explored the room to see a few desks, a Bendy cutout, a Bendy drawing, and a toilet room that had been blocked off by wooden panels. We left the room and went back to the main area where we saw another hallway opposite us.

We walked over to see a sign telling us where everything was. On our left was the Art department, and on our right was the Ink Machine, Theater, and Break room. Wait, what Ink Machine? I don't remember an Ink Machine the last time I was here. Is that what he wants to show me and Emma? We turned to the right to see a graffiti wall with ink dripping from the ceiling. The graffiti was ink and it said 'Dreams Come True'. Okay then.

We walked down the hall to see a door with a light coming from the gap at the bottom. But we could also hear a radio coming from inside. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I'll get back to that later. We walked down the hall to see another hallway in front of us going right and a hallway going left. But that hallway was blocked by shutters. But the hallway in front of us said 'Ink Machine'. I guess we're going there.

Walking closer to the hall, there was an Ink Output Schedule saying how many gallons of Ink had to be taken out each day. Surely no one needed that much ink. It got so bad that on Saturday there was an order for 423 gallons of it. I think that's too much, even for a cartoon. Ignoring it, we turned to our left where the hallway continued. We stepped over a pipe that was in the way and entered a new room.

It was a big, empty room with a balcony looking over it. But we did notice a hole in the floor and some chains going down it. So it's a lift. And, by the looks of it, it needs more power. So we need some dry cells. We looked around the room and I saw a shelf and a chest. I opened the chest to see one dry cell and there was one on the shelf. I took both and put them in the generator to power it on.

Emma pulled the lever once the light started blinking and waited for whatever was in the hole to come back up. What came up was a giant ink machine with large pipes underneath it. Is this what he wanted me and Emma to see? Curiosity getting the better of us, we wondered if we could turn it on. So, we left the room and started looking around. The shutters had finally come up so we went down that corridor. We turned left and walked past a Bendy cutout down the hall.

This is where the studio started to show its age because a board from the ceiling suddenly fell in front of us. It didn't startle us or anything so we moved on. We turned to the door on our left to see a room that we can only assume gave the machine its ink. But there were six pedestals on the sides with pictures behind them. Pictures of a cog, a wrench, a book, an ink well, a music note, and a teddy of Bendy, not the one Emma was holding in her hand.

Odd. But the lever to activate the machine was low so I guess we need to find out how to fuel it up. We left the room to be greeted by a Bendy cut-out. But that wasn't there before so who put this here? We went behind the cut-out to see what I could only describe as a nightmare room and I covered Emma's eyes so she wouldn't see anything. Inside was Boris strapped to an operating table, cut open with a wrench in his chest. Joey, what were you doing?