Bonus Chapter: Unlocking the Bedroom Door...

So...
I hear a whole bunch of you want to know all the details of what happened between David and Penny after they kissed in Chapter 38, before they woke up in bed together in Chapter 39?

I did it! I wrote an extended bonus scene:
Chapter 38.5 "Behind Closed Doors."

I've decided to release it for now as a free gift exclusively for subscribers to my monthly e-subscription service:  A.V. Geiger Unlocked

 Geiger Unlocked

WHAT IS A.V GEIGER UNLOCKED?
• 100% FREE e-mail subscription.
• Monthly bonus scenes, news, and extras for fans of my romance books.
• Exclusive spicy bonus content for Mature readers (Ages 18+ only, please!)
• Receive instant access to the bonus chapter "Behind Closed Doors" when you subscribe!

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Please go to my author website to subscribe. You have to type the link below into your browser:

www.avgeiger.com/unlocked

I also put this link on my Wattpad profile (adam_and_jane) so you can click through from there. Please comment or message me if you're having issues accessing it.

WILL ALL THE BONUS CONTENT BE SPICY STUFF?
No, you'll receive something new and fun in your email every month, but it will be a mix. Other extras may include bonus epilogues where Penny and David parent their kids, one-shots with other side characters, or never-before-seen notes and messages Penny and David sent back and forth while they worked together. Things like that... as well as more steamy scenes of course!

WHY NOT POST IT ON WATTPAD?
The current story will remain free on here as always. Unfortunately, I have not been invited by Wattpad HQ to participate in their program for free stories with exclusive bonus chapters, and I don't have the option to post these bonus chapters here on Wattpad unless they invite me. I'm creating this email subscription as my way for fans of this book to support my work and receive rewards (kind of like a Patreon but without the payment).

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?
Drop them here!

FINALLY:
Whether you decide to subscribe or not, I have more surprises related to this story coming all the time, so please keep it in your library...

STAY TUNED! THANK YOU! ❤️❤️❤️