Some more days past

I frowned a little bit, I was needing to eat more as my souling was taking more magic then they should be this early... it made me concerned..

...wait...do I have more then one souling? I didn't see another from inside my echo stomach though? Unless it's behind the one souling I can see...I'll have to ask nightmare about this sometime today, I thought, feeling a bit worried and puzzled.

Which of course nightmare felt and came over to me to check on.

I almost jumped though from when nightmare appeared before me.

"Why do you feel worried?" Nightmare asked me, his head tilting.

I blinked a bit, "oh uh, cause I'm starting to eat more a bit earlier then I thought or should be with just one souling, so I'm a bit concerned if there's more then one or if my souling is going to be stronger then I thought..."

Nightmare blinked before his eyes closed for a few minutes before opening, "two soulings. Hm, guess I'll have to make sure the crib is bigger for the two.."

I blinked, oh so I was right then, "ah, that means I'll be eating more then what the book mentioned then..along with needing more magic.."

I let out a sigh at that, nightmare just looked thoughtful for a few minutes before turning around and disappearing for now, probably went to go get a bigger crib then the one he showed me a few days ago..

I let out a hum and started walking around, practicing a little bit of my magic in small amounts since I don't think I would be able to practice as much as I thought before the soulings start sucking up more of my magic.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and my eyelights looked to the right corner to stare at at killer.

"Hiyaas dusty bunny!" Killer practically chirped out, I rolled my eyes a little fondly and amused.

"Yes yes, hello killer cat." I teased him a little bit and killer pouted at dust at being called a cat.

I just looked amused when killer pouted before I tapped killers forehead a bit, causing him to blink a few times at that.

I then started walking towards the kitchen, as I was just now starting to get hungry again.

Great, I hope I don't get that hungry too soon again...

Killer just followed dust who headed to the kitchen and started making himself something to eat as killer watched a bit curiously.

"You can ask whatever is on your mind." I told him as I was making some good old spaghetti, I always loved spaghetti, even now.

Killers head titled, "so your going to start needing someone else's magic to help with the soulings, nightmare did mention that to me and the others along with the fact you found out it was two and not just one."

I let out a hum at that, "yes, at some point I'm going to need all the help I can get with extra magic for the soulings."

Killer lets out a silent hum, "do you mind if I help out with it?"

Killer sounded curious at that, I just blinked, "sure if you don't mind."

Killer perked up at that, "k! After you eat though."

I just smiled a little bit as I finished with the spaghetti after a good long while before filling up my plate and sitting on a chair, eating my spaghetti.

It took me a bit longer to finish eating considering I ended up getting thirds at some point.

But after that I headed to the living room and got comfortable while killer waited nearby to start.