(7)

"alexa did not make wonderland for you to be this cute."

posted: 09.17.22

sitting beside the kim girl, she was so ready to deactivate from reality

sitting beside the kim girl, she was so ready to deactivate from reality. "can i have notes after class?" she whispered, looking over to the way too organized notes that the other had. it was insane how damn nice she was at writing notes for class. "yeah, i'll text you them later." nodding, she continued to doodle on her ipad instead of taking notes. the perks of sharing majors with your best friend.

her mind was still hooked on that damned white hair pretty boy. she was gonna see him later at practice and she was so ready to sob on the ground, tears running down her face. this crush was growing stronger than any she's ever had before. scribbling on her ipad the very distinct words. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE??

it sums up all her emotions into one simple sentence. looking up at the board, she sighed at the very clearly written guidelines about this years studio work. time between 5am to 12pm for mornings and 3pm to 8pm for nights. any time outside of those times isn't prohibited unless midterm, or finals season. with the add on that studio is accessible freely for 4th years.

bullshit. how the hell was she suppose to finish her assignments in those timeframes. this is why she favoured working at her apartment. even if she didn't have access to all the materials in the world as a broke student working in an apartment where she pays one fourth of the rent with her parents help. she did not work her ass off on weekends and night shifts to not be able to use the studio.

punching the air. resting her head on her friend's shoulder, she looked at the notes briefly to get an idea. it was gonna be a long year with this class. she had a briefing of the syllabus and already was gonna throw up. 1pm classes like these always made her week tiring. oh well she supposed.

"since there's not much to cover for today, you're dismissed.. a good 20 minutes before class ends. have a good week everybody." standing up, she tucked her things into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "lets go get some food. gimbap?" shouldering the kim girl, she smiled with a very clear intent of making the other pay.

"but i want japchae?" sharing a mutual look of forcing the other one to pay for her. they both had the active need to pay card roulette with staff of the restaurants they went too frequently enough that it was embarrassing. befriending the staff because of your frequent visits to the place was a bit awkward to explain to family that come to visit you and want to eat something.

eevee @eveesback
with my gf eating fried chicken
@winterseviltwin 💕💕💕
💬 2 🔁 12 ❤️ 13

summer ☀️ @winterseviltwin
i love you so much i just want to
wrap my hand around your neck
and get convicted for murder 💕
💬 1 🔁 1 ❤️ 1
|
eevee @eveesback
uhm...
love you?
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1