Wen Remnant New Home

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan arrived at the place that once a safe place for Wei Ying and the Jiang sibling to stay in. Wei Ying begin to draw his Yiling symbol on the ground, this is a teleportation for the Wen clan to walk through.

"Master!" Wei Ying look up to see Chenqing and Suibian appear before him, "Oh good timing. Give me a minute," with one last stroke Wei Ying is done. "There. Now, Chenqing can you take me to Da fan mountain?" Wei Ying asked.

"Of course Master," Wei Ying turn to Suibian and Lan Zhan, "Suibian, Lan Zhan, you two stay here. Help the Wen to settle down when they arrive," Suibian and Lan Zhan nodded their head, "Be back soon!" With that Chenqing take Wei Ying away from there.

The two soon arrive at Da Fan mountain, "Wen Qing!" When Wen Qing hear Wei Ying calling her name she come out from her home, "Wen Qing, is everyone ready?" Wen Qing look around at her family, "Some are and some aren't."

"Is okay, let them take their time. I will draw an array, it will take them from Da fan mountain to Tanzhou town," Wei Ying turn to look at Chenqing, "Chenqing, stay with them," Chenqing nodded his head.

Wei Ying went to draw an array, "Gege what are you doing?" A little boy about 4 or 5 year old stood next to him, "drawing an array, it can take you to a new home," Wei Ying turn to smile at the little boy, "A new home?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

A minute later Wei Ying have finish drawing the array. By this time Wen Qing family is finish with their packing as well. "Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying look behind him, "step into this array, it will take you to the place that I have set up for you. Someone will wait for you at the other end."

"Wen Ning, you go first. When everyone arrive there, help them to calm down," Wen Ning nodded his head, he step into the array it take him to Tanzhou town inside of Annual flower girl mansion.

Then one by one the Wen clan step into the array to take them to where Wen Ning is at. "Master, Wen guniang is the last one to leave."

"Mn. Then let's destroy this array first," Chenqing used his dark mist to stir up the dirt to make the array disappear and destroyed. "Master is destroyed," Wei Ying nodded his head, "let's head to back to meet with Lan Zhan and Suibian."

When Wei Ying and Chenqing arrive at the Annual Flower girl mansion, they already see the Wen clan is settling in. "Chenqing, Suibian, can you two go put talisman all around this place? It will be more protective for them."
(I think this place is more protective then the one in Yiling since the Wen nor the other clan know about this place so yeah I use Tanzhou town again)

"Yes master."

"This place is safe. The town just out side of here, but when you leave the house don't wear any Wen clan symbol on them. Be like the rest of this town, wear normal clothes. Oh that's right, this place is good to plant many vegetables and herb."

"Master," Wei Ying know that his spiritual is the best, "done?" The two nodded their head.

"Wen Qing, keep your family safe. Especially Wen Ning, even though the event you saw haven't happen yet I still want to stop the same event from happening. I can't stand myself for turning Wen Ning into a fierce corpse, he doesn't deserve it," Wei Ying turn to look at a happy Wen Ning, "he deserve this."

"Wei Ying, is time to head back to Gusu," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan and then back to Wen Qing. Wei Ying take out a talisman to give to Wen Qing, "If anything happen activate this talisman, I will come as fast as I can. You and your family is like a family to me. Living with you and the rest made me feel like I am home."

"Thank you," Wen Qing take the talisman from Wei Ying hand. "Stay safe," with that Chenqing take all four of them back to Cloud Recesse.

Cloud Recesse

"Wangji, Wuxian, your back," the four look up ahead to see Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun.

"Xiong Zhang, Fuqin," Lan Zhan bow to his brother and father.

"Zewu Jun, Qingheng Jun," Wei Ying, Chenqing and Suibian did the same.

"Can we talk?" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan nodded their head, "Chenqing," Chenqing open a path for them to enter into Jingshi.

Once they enter into Lan Zhan home, Wei Ying went to get tea, "I'll make tea."

"Xiong zhang, Fuqin, have a seat," Qingheng Jun sat on the other side while his two son seat on each end. "Chenqing, can I ask you a question?" Chenqing turn to look at Qingheng Jun, he nodded his head, "what is it, Qingheng Jun?"

"Since you were able to destroy the Yin iron from Tanzhou town. Do you think you can destroy the one in Wen Rouhan hand?" Wei Ying bring tea over to Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Qingheng Jun.

"Qingheng Jun, even if we can destroy it. The question is, how will we get into Wen Rouhan place?" Wei Ying asked Qingheng Jun.

"Since Chenqing is a spiritual tool and energy, he can appear and disappear as he please." This got Wei Ying worry, 'even if Chenqing is a spiritual tool and energy but he also a friend,' "Qingheng Jun, can I talk it over with Chenqing?" Qingheng Jun nodded his head.

When Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen left, Suibian and Chenqing sat with their master to talk, "Master."

"Master, are you scare that I will died by Wen Rouhan hand?" Wei Ying eye went wide when he hear Chenqing asked him this. "Chenqing!"

"I'm sorry Master. But I will be fine, beside like Qingheng Jun said, I am an energy. I won't died."

"Master, I will be there with him," Suibian and Chenqing looked at each other as they nodded their head.

"What?! No no no, I am not going to let the two of you to go there! End of the conversation!" Wei Ying got up and walk over to the bed and pull the blanket over him.

'Wei Ying,' "Lan er gongzi," Lan Zhan look back to Suibian and Chenqing.

"I will talk to Wei Ying. Why don't you two go take a rest?" The two look over at their master one last time and then they disappear from there.