Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets

After Lunch time was over, Mr. Chapin dragged you and the six girls into the detention hall, the most darkest hall for any students that does bad things over and over to learn their valuable lesson. You and all six girls went inside and there you notices Babs was smiling while the rest weren't smiling that much.

Mr. Chapin: Detention for all of you! I'm very very disappointed and this is just the first day! *Clicks Tongue noise for disappointment*

Soon, Mr. Chapin left the door closed and there we were all sitting in desk knowing what to expect in our not so much good day.

Zatanna: *Fixing her nails* I hope you all have good attorneys.

Kara: What are you gonna do? Sue me 'cause I have better aim than you?

Zatanna: Ooh, I knew you threw those potatoes!

Jessica: Now, let's not start fighting again.

Kara: You threw more nuggets than anyone!

Karen: Um, for the record, if I offended anyone, I'm truly very sorry. *squeal*

(Y/N): Hey it's fine Karen, you didn't hurt anyone.

Karen: *Blushes* OH um.. okay.

Suddenly we saw the door open again and there we saw one more person coming in the office and it was not only Mr. Chapin but a Truant guard coming inside with a girl. But she was wearing a hood cloak all around her to not reveal her true self.

Truant Officer: Sir, we found her walking around the street.

Mr. Chapin: Cutting class on the first day of school. *Clicks tongue noises* You should be ashamed to yourself! Get in here with the other delinquents while I find out which homeroom you're in. *Leaves the door* And when I come back, I expect for all you to learn your monstrosity behavior.

We all saw the woman or a girl wearing a robe or a huge cloak around her, it was very confusing on who she was and there you looked closely and saw only just her mouth not smiling and thought "Who is she?"

Suddenly, she took off her cloak and there she reveal herself to be the one and only....! Wonder Woman!

Babe was shock and so were you

Karen: That's... She's...

Zatanna: Gorgeous!

Jessica: Is that...

Babs: *Whispers* Wonder Woman.

(Y/N): *surprised* I did not see that coming.

Kara: *scoff* That's no wonder woman. It's just some dumb cosplay girl.

Diana: I am no girl. I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons. I alone survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. By right, I am not a girl, but a woman.