Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!

After Sweet Justice was destroyed into nothing, you left away along with your friends leaving Babs alone. Soon, Babs was heading home when her Dad went to pick her up.

Commissioner Gordon: So, have fun with your new friends?

Babs: *coldly and sadly* Yeah, I did.

After this, she went to her room and sang sadly of her time being with friends. She kept singing of her sad song of losing all of her friends and everything she ever wanted. But suddenly just before she can sink into bed, her iPad or Tablet started to ring crazy, and there she was talking to an old friend of her.

 But suddenly just before she can sink into bed, her iPad or Tablet started to ring crazy, and there she was talking to an old friend of her

Harley: Babsy!

Babs: Hi, Harleen.

Harley: So? Status update, please. How's the new digs? Come back to Gotham! I miss you!

Babs: Oh, I miss you, too. Metropolis is... lonely. Not to mention the friends I had and this nice guy name Y/N. He was really cool, until we um... had a disagreement to the team.

Harley: Oh. That bad, huh? Oh, Babbly-boo, I hate being apart. If I had to do it all over, I'da done more ta keep you hea. Best friends, they're worth fighting for, ya know?

Babs: Yeah.

Harley: And about this Y/n, who is he? Like what.. you're boyfriend?

Babs: *Blushes* Um.. no.

Harley: *giggles* Don't worry Babs, you can't lie to me. Red was always my favorite color, just don't ignore that too much or else you're going to burst like a tomato! HAHAHA!

Explosion sound came from the background from Harley.

Harley: Listen, kid. I gotta run. Gotham stuff.

Babs: *chuckles and sigh* Gotham stuff.

Harley: *kiss on the screen* Love ya, Babsa-dabsa-doo!

The tablet was closed off as Babs was still sad about losing everyone she loved. But then just before she had something in mind, she heard a window knocking and Babs went to see who it was.

She nearly jumped back to see another alien transformation. This time it was...

"JetRay!"