Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster

In the early morning was a nice life in Metropolis, but peace wasn't always the answer to this city. Suddenly there was a bank robbery happening in the bank store. Three or five robbers in the bank holding guns spreading around to collect their money. Not only robbers, but they had people as their hostages to prevent the police going in.

Robbery #1: Last chance old man! The money..! Now! *Points the gun aim at the Bank employees man*

Bank employees man: Okay okay, we'll do it...!

The bank man opens the cash and releasing the codes to the safe. Then all the robbers went inside to steal the riches and claiming it all!

Robbery #2: Hurry up! We need to get this dough to the truck ASAP!

The robbers hurried up as the two other robbers were grabbing all the money. They quickly went to the van and there before they can even try to escape. They came upon you standing there bravely with no signs of fear.

Robbery #3: Get out of the way kid!

(Y/N): How about.. you stop driving and put back the money.. so that way I don't have to kick your butt.

Robbery #3: Hah, as if! Move or get rush!

(Y/n): Heh..!

You quickly dialed your omnitrix and quickly transformed into another alien

You transformed into.. Water Hazard

(Y/N): Okay Boys.. let's wash this again!

You quickly used the water to block the window screen of the car, this allowed the robbery to lost control of the wheel and crash near the ground.

Then one of the robbers came out with guns and were ready to fight you

Robbery #4: Darn it! Let's kill this freak!

(Y/N): Freak you say?

You quickly dodge the bullets as they shot bullets at you. You quickly dodge each one and then went into another dodging scheme one by one. You then shot more water pump at them releasing a big splash on their weapons. One of the robbers then used a metal pipe to knock you down, But you quickly punch back and send them flying to the ground Even though, your strength wasn't super good enough, but it was clear enough to knock the bad guys down.

(Y/N): Okay.. time to give up.

But the robbers weren't finished as they smiled, suddenly another truck came with more backup and a few more robbers came with guns and a lot of explosion weaponry.

You quickly realized that the situation was about to get more serious.

Robbery #5: Hah, nice try! This ain't our first heist!

Soon they brought in more weapons to deal with you. You quickly got ready to fight, and then suddenly they shot out explosions of bombs and bullets raining on top of you.

You dodge quickly and then released a water whip of rapid fire towards all explosion and making sure that it didn't go near any innocent civilians.

Robbery #6: Grr..! We can't end like this! Let's finish this!

(Y/N): Heh..! Nice..! Bringing up your friends here... but sorry to say this. But you're not the only ones.

Suddenly they witness more heroes coming in and there just before the robbery was about to released another weapon which was a shotgun, another hero came towards the bullet and took the hit, but with no damage. It turned out that it was your trusted friend Supergirl

Kara: That tickles. *Wipes the bullet attacks off her chest*

(Y/N): Nice to see you Supergirl.

Kara: You too, you alright?