GLM 37

Allure nervously toyed with her fingers as she waited for them to bring Moo out, this was their first in person visit and Allure was happy yet nervous. Soon, 2 officers brought Moo out and lead him to Allure, Moo sat down with the biggest smile on his face causing Allure to do the same.

"My Tink." Moo smiled as he eyed Allure, making her grow nervous. He had his grown out hair pulled into a ponytail, Allure noticed he was getting muscular as well. He was locked up but he was still taking very good care of himself.

"Im so happy to see your face right now." Allure smiled as she eyed him, the circumstances were unfortunate. But they could only play the hand they were dealt, "I see you getting muscles and shit." Allure chuckled, causing Moo to do the same.

"Ain't shit else to do, I was putting off the gym when I was at home but now it ain't no choice." Moo explained, Allure nodded her head.

"The song doing good." Allure announced, "And the first one is always on the radio." She added, Moo smiled as he nodded his head. "If the labels start reaching out, grab me the best deal."

"Of course, ain't no 360 deal over here." Allure chuckled, causing Moo to do the same. "I love you so much man." Moo announced, causing Allure to smile.

"I love you too." Allure replied as they locked hands, just feeling his touch had Allure tearing up. "When they let me out this bitch, it's up. I gotta leave Dallas foreal foreal now, it ain't shit for me there." Moo spoke, Allure was happy to be hearing Moo speak positively. He was never the type of person to let you see him sweat, so she didn't know if he was doubting his freedom but she hoped he wasn't.

"And if I don't get out—if I gotta spend more than 5 years in here, then I want you to be free. I love you too much to hold you back." Moo explained, causing Allure to sulk. She hated to hear him having any doubts, but she knew when the only thing you could do all day was think—it was bound to happen.

"Stop talking like that Musik, you ain't staying here long." Allure spoke, "But if I do...I just wanna let you know." Moo replied, Allure kissed her teeth as she felt water forming in her eyes.

"Relax Tink." Moo spoke as he wiped her eyes, "I put myself in this predicament." He spoke.

"But you're a good person despite this fucked up situation, and somewhere along the lines shit finally works out for good people." Allure spoke as tears streamed down her face, she was tired. Life was handing her her ass right now, it was like everything she loved had to be taken away from her.

"We know that, but they don't. They just happy to get my ass back behind bars after so long." Moo replied, Allure sniffled as she slightly wiped her eyes.

"I want you to be free with me Musik, I don't want shit with nobody else." Allure mumbled as she looked at him, his big eyes were super low. You could tell that he was drained, but still trying.

The guard grabbed Moo's hands and began to place the cuffs on his wrists, "I love you." Moo announced before they pulled him out the seat, "I love you too." Allure replied.

" Allure replied