lxi. war zone

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty one• 𝗐𝖺𝗋 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty one
• 𝗐𝖺𝗋 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾

"Check this out. The War Zone."

Eddie Munson had found a way to for them to get explosions and weapons. The War Zone, it was across town so they would have to get there fast knowing that place was always packed with paranoid people who didn't trust their own neighbors.

"I've been there once. It's huge." Eddie grins glancing up at them. "They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically."

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin says staring down at the look-alike Rambo on the newspaper. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?"

"Well, lucky for us it is, so..." Eddie says tapping the table. "This— this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we 'oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica declares, Julia hums agreeing but they didn't have any other choice.

"Normally, I'd agree," Nancy says sighing pushing off the table. "But we need the weapons, so I think it's worth the risk."

"But is it worth the time?" Dustin said glancing up at Nancy. "It'll take all day to bike there and back."

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie says staring down at the teen. "What, you got some car we don't know about?" Steve asked him with furrowed brows, Eddie stood up staring at the him.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie explained, almost smudged. "And it's not exactly mine, but, uh, it'll do." He smirks pursing his lips together turning back to Max. "Hey, red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max did infact have a mask for Eddie to use, it her mask from seven grade she used it during trick 'n treating on Halloween with the party. Eddie was the first to peek out over the trailer they stood behind, with a wave of his hand they followed after him, sneaking behind a second trailer going around it when they spotted the RV, he checked the windows trying to see if any were open, luckily the one in the far back was.

Eddie slides it open hoping inside and yanked off the mask to breath. "That was suffocating." The boy says with Steve bumping into him as he jumped in.

Julia was the last to get in the RV because she needed to help the young's ones in, before she took Robin's hand climbing inside onto the small couch. "Is everyone here?" She asked counting heads.