chapter three

Billy was showing me the way to.. well, I don't know what it's called. Some hideout he found I guess?? I just knew that my father would kill me if he found out that I was skipping school with.. a boy.

He reminds me daily that I can't like boys. It's 'unnatural' and 'wrong' but, theres something about Billy that made my stomach have butterflies.

"We're here!" Billy smiled brightly and I looked at the trees, the view was amazing, the trees are healthy and I just loved it. "It's beautiful.." I mumbled while looking around in amazement.

Billy sat down in the grass, patting on the floor telling me to sit next to him, my face heated up, my cheeks were a light shade of red. I sat down next to him and looked at the view again.

"How did you find this place??" I asked him, "I was walking my dog when she found her way over here, ever since she found it, I just.. got addicted to coming here."

I stared at him, forgetting everything that has happened. Whenever I'm with Billy.. I feel like I'm at peace, I feel happy.. "remind me to look for you when you're walking your dog, this place is beautiful.." Billy chuckled lightly "hey, I have a question griff, why do them boys bully you??" Suddenly everything came back to my head. "Well uhm.. it's because I'm a 'queer' or what they would call it, a f@ggot." I muttered.

Billy placed his hand on mines and I blushed a little bit harder than before, "you shouldn't listen to them. They're a bunch of dweebs who think they rule the school but they don't. Youre special griff, and I know that for certain." I stared at him again, honestly, I loved when he called me griff.. or do I love him. "Thank you, Billy.."

I got startled by a squirrel running past us, I looked over and seen Finney and robin, holding hands?? "Looks like we're not the only ones who know about this spot," I chuckled quietly "Hey Finney, Robin!! Come sit with us!!" I gave them both a bright smile, I saw billy stare at me by the corner of my eye, but I didn't say anything.

Robin and Finney came over to us, "why aren't you guys at school??" Finney tilted his head to the side and sat down, same with robin. "Same goes to you, your not a person I would think to skip school," I crossed my legs and saw Finney holding robins hand again. "Are you guys like.. a couple??" I tilted my head in confusion while watching the both of them blush.

"H-huh?? No.." Finney stuttered over his words, also while looking like a tomato. I burst out laughing of how stupid and red they looked, they looked at me like I was going insane. Billy just stared at me.. not like robin and Finney, not like Matty and the others.. something, different than everyone else..

—————

A/N: I'm gonna leave it here for now<3

516 words🤞🤞

Ily all<33