Danchou's Notes

Good day, Trainees! It's-a-me! Sylvia-Danchou~

So, I have a cold for the past two days now. Which is weird cuz I haven't been near anything that I'm allergic to and it's super hot here in my country nowadays. (Summer is nice because school is out but it's freaking hot).

So anyways, a big thank you to all of you. For reading, voting and commenting on this book and to my other books as well! I know updates are absolutely slow, it's because my creative juices don't flow easily when the climate is smoking hot. I'm like, drowning in sweat. I have to take two whole baths a day and drink 2.5 liters of water every day. Stay hydrated, kids.

I'm really up to answering some questions, Trainees. I want you guys to know a bit more about me, just so we could past the "strangers" relationship and move on to "Internet Friends". Which is +5 to your Social Skills. And you'd need 10 more points in order to unlock a new skill.

Sorry, been playing way too much RPGs.

So if you want to ask a question, start your comment with "QUESTION!!"

Another reason for slow updates is because I'm having piano and voice lessons. And by god, I'm having trouble with piano, but I must since I'll be serving our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

Yeah, I'm playing for our school's choir. We have masses every Wednesday of each week. I'm pretty holy, if you think about it. My grandma and my school's director would get along, they're both Jesus freaks.

Not that I am bashing religion or anything. I do believe in a God, Jesus, and Mary. Heck, throw Joseph there too. I've lived for more than a decade, and I've been taught Catholic teachings. Well, what kind of religion are you in? Let me now in the comments below and tell me something about religion and do they teach you religion stuff in school?

Also, I remember my English teacher constantly uses me as an example like. "Sylvia is a writer, she writes stories". And to this day, I was bothered by someone calling me a "she" or a "her". I don't seem bothered when I call myself a "she" but when it comes to others, I just...don't know. Do any of you Trainees know what's wrong with me? Comment down below.

That's about it. Okay, Tsukiyama Shuu is the bae.

ShuuNeki is love, ShuuNeki is life.

Shit, wrong anime.