His Fiancee

Yuuna is already had place in Jungkook's office by the Monday. She doesn't work directly under him. Unlike you she is inexperience. Everyone gladly helped her since she was very beautiful. Soon, she became popular among the others staffs.

None of them knew you and her are sisters.
The two of you are nothing look alike and the temperament are also different.
It had been weeks and Yuuna came late several times. It's because she lives far away. She woke up early but it seems not enough.

"I'm sorry." She kept bowing uncomfortably, "I think i should find place around here." She said quietly, "I checked some place. They are crazy pricey." She is sad. She felt like failing you, "I'll save money and find closer place later. I won't be late again. I promise." She is trying hard. You knew that.

"How about you live with us until you find a place?" You offered her solution.

"Huh? Really?!" A smile bloom on her face.

"I'll ask Jungkook; but I'm sure he wouldn't mind." You reassured her.

"You always save me." She smile brightly.

————

After getting permission from Jungkook, Yuuna got a room in your apartment. Jungkook can't turn down your request, you have all of his aces.

You must say you are happy that the two of you could live under one roof like the old times, only here you are the golden child.

"I made this, I don't know if it's suit your taste." Yuuna took off the apron.

You didn't know she can cook. It's actually quite ravishing your appetite which isn't really good recently.

"I took cooking class after i married. I want to impress my husband.. but i think i failed." She chuckled, "Please have a seat. This is what i can do for both of you. Thank you for letting me stay here."

Jungkook pulled the chair for you. Yuuna just move in today. You helped her arrange the guest room. She didn't bring many stuff.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I can't thank you enough for giving me job and now this." She said sweetly.

"It's my pleasure. Thank you for the meal."
Jungkook replied humbly.
It's good to have someone who can cook in the house.

You barely cook since you started working. Not that you wanted to compare but your skill is probably way below of her now. It's a good thing to have your sister around.

"Y/n, you eat this too." Yuuna put the meat to your plate.

"Thank you. It's delicious." You took more.

"Really? I'm glad you like it! Ah, it's really nice that someone appreciate your work."

Even she cooked many dishes.
Yuuna barely eat herself. She just watched the two of you to finish all of it.

"Oh, Y/n, Taehyung's dad birthday is tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" You looked at him with disbelief stare. Why does he make you lose appetite?

"Taehyung? Isn't he your former boss? The one who was your senior in college?"
You rolled your eyes, why did she have very good memories?! You probably mentioned him to Yuuna long time ago.

"Yes." You answered shortly, annoyed.
"So you will come?" He asked again.
"Not talking to you. I'm answering my sister." Your words was coming out too harsh. Making unnecessary tense on the table that you regret immediately.

"It's okay if you don't want to come." He added.
He just doesn't want you to feel bad about it later. Yuuna could sense that she shouldn't join this conversation.