How sexy she sounds..

"Hello everyone." She is much younger and prettier. A fresh new leaf. Of course he had to replace you with someone greater.

"We are about to announce our engagement today. Show them the ring, babe." Taehyung signed her to.

"It's not necessary." She humbly refused.
Taehyung took her hand almost too harsh, "Oppa!" She protested.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung, his girlfriend, you and Jungkook. Round and round. How long had been he out of town? Half year?

WHATS HAPPENING HERE!
Why did Jungkook marry with Y/n? WHY DID TAEHYUNG ENGAGE TO SOMEONE ELSE!
He is so lost.

"I must say it's very brave of you to come here after crushing my company." Taehyung growled at Jungkook.

"I am invited, personally by your father."
"You must feel great now." You doesn't understand what they are talking about.

Jungkook? Crushing company? "Enjoy everything my dad supported you with. Because after i lead the company, I will take it all back." He threatened Jungkook.

"I've been playing with big leagues for years. I'm sure i can handle you."

"Okay, guys. I think this is going to far. This is your dad birthday party, what's with the tense! Come on." Namjoon tried to melt down the cold breeze around them.

Taehyung looked directly into your eyes now.
"Come to think of it, the two of you are actually good match. Since I've been sleeping with Y/n for years too, you could ask me anything about her. I'll tell you e~verything. How she likes to be touch.."

You could fell the anger raised up to your head.
"She sounds sexy, doesn't she? I mean if you already do her."

"Oh, God!" His fiancé walked away.

"But she does sound sexy. You should agree with me if you heard it. Have you seen her birthmarks on-"

You were about to slap his face but Jungkook caught your hands first.
"I won't even let you touch him that way."
He turned to Taehyung and punched him straight on the face. Taehyung stumbled backwards. Everybody screamed and gasped in shock.

Taehyung soon back on his feet, he smirked.
The most cunning glimpse of him.
"I think you should go now." Namjoom signed both of you to leave.

"What? I'm not finish yet." Taehyung throw his punch, Jungkook able to avoid the first one but he kicked his stomach. Jungkook growled in pain. Both of the men had too huge ego, none of them wanted to look weak in front of you.

"Stop it!" You screamed. They are bullying each other.
You pulled Jungkook aside while Namjoon dragged Taehyung away. He is struggling to get out from his grip. You never see this side of him. He is always playful and gentle.

Your heart crushed thinking that you were probably the reason he turned this way.
All of the eyes looked at the three of you.
You felt nauseous, uncomfortable with all the attention.

"Let's just go, Jungkook." He is still glaring at him. You squeezed his hand until he looked at you, "Come on."

Taehyung watched you clutching to Jungkook like you always did to him arousing his anger even more.

"Y/n!" Taehyung walked closer, extending his hand, "Please.. i love you." His voice is cracking and the tears streaming down on his cheeks.
It is painful for you to see.

"Cold hearted woman like me don't need to be loved, you say so." You had to throw the words back to him.

"If you stepped out from this hall, we are over!" He shouted, angry.

How could he think he still has a power over you?
You stared at him coldly.

"I will say it once again, if you have not paying attention the whole time. We are already over, Taehyung." You helped Jungkook broke through the crowd.

The driver picked both of you in confusion. What kind of party is this? How the hell his boss turn into a mess like this!

You looked outside the car window.
Please.. i love you. How dare he think those words will win you back!
After breaking your heart and humiliated you in front of many people. He has to do it. 
You should've slap hard him to make him sober.
Jungkook entwined your hand with his. He knew you are feeling uneasy inside.

Your face like thinking hard. Of course, he didn't expect Taehyung to say he loves you
Or your calm rejection. It's just..

"I'll get the first aid kit." You said to Jungkook as soon as both of you enter the apartment. Yuuna wasn't in the living room. You assumed she is already sleeping.

You followed Jungkook to the bedroom. Changing your dress to comfortable clothes.
Jungkook took off his suit in the closet. His face was hurting more than he imagine.

Thank God he went to the gym routinely after college who knows how bad it would be if he wasn't. Hint, really bad.

"Sit here.." the bruise on his face started to turn blue and purplish.
"Should i sue him?" He said, sighing.

"You hit him first.." You rubbed the ointments on his face gently.

"We should charge him with other clause then." You chuckled. A smile appeared too on his face.
"Don't hate him." Both of you said in the same time. Jungkook's eyes dived deeply into yours. You don't hate him..

"I don't hate him..." You murmured.
"I hit him for saying things about you, but.. he isn't himself. He is still that Taehyung you love." They were friends through many years. He can't hate him as were you.

"Taehyung i love won't hurt me, Taehyung i love, he..." A tear escaped from your eyes, "It's really end now..."

What can he say to make you feel better?
"I'm not good at fight you know, if we fought longer, I'll need you to carry me on wheelchair." He wiped your tears.

"Why are you so stupid..." You touched his lips. There was a small cut on the corner of his mouth, "You don't have to fight him."

"He is my friend, but you are my wife. I'm not letting him insult you.. even i must say, he is not wrong.." He lifted your chin tenderly, "You do sound sexy..." He leaned closer and attached his lips to yours. His hand snaked on your back and lower to the bottom, "Not good idea." He groaned, "It's hurt." His eyes stared gently to your face, "I really want to have you tonight."

"Then have me..." You kissed his lips as you climbed on his lap, placing yourself carefully, didn't want to press on his wounds.

He seemed to forget that he was all beaten up after you started to undress.
"I suggest you not to scream too loud since your sister sleep next door." He playfully bit your lower lips.

Jungkook fell asleep first after the heated session
It won't feel good when he woke up tomorrow. You can't sleep, you were supposed to be relax after done it with him but you cannot stop thinking about what will happen after four years?

Now you knew Taehyung won't wait for you.
The water already very clear.
Even things were good with Jungkook.
You were not sure he was into you.

Yes, he treated you nicely and full consideration but he never mention to cancel the contract.
You knew he works hard for his company. And the wife he bought, can't do any favor to him.

You were pretty much useless and your family literally drinking from his cup now. He could throw you away any second.
You felt a pair of hands wrapped on you.

"Sleep Y/n." Jungkook rested his head on top of yours. His body warmth gave you constant soothing.
"..."
"There is no use you overthinking about everything."