Taehyung

Seokjin replaced you to do some of your work for the time being. Since you are preparing the marriage, Jungkook let you went to office only if it's needed.

Your position is unnecessary in the first place.
He made that position for you so you can work with him.

"Oh, I don't know you'll be here today." Jin was surprised to see you.

"Oh yes, i left something. Where is Jungkook?" He isn't in the office.

"He is in the meeting." He answered carefully.

"Oh, alright, I'll get going now. Tell him I'm come by." You read some fliers on his table, "This company sounds familiar. We will work with them?" You asked out of curiosity

"If the meeting goes well, i supposed."

"Good luck. See you tomorrow, Jin." You felt a bit disappointed, you wish to see him. You grew love to Jungkook. He cherish you so much and always put your needs above him.

How could a man be very selfless.

"Be careful on your way, Y/n."
You greeted another colleague as you walked your way out from the office when you saw strange familiar face across you. Separated by glasses.

"Mr Kim, this way." His eyes can not leave yours. It felt like forever since the last time you saw him.

"Tell them I'll be late." He talked to his man. Taehyung walked to your direction. You don't know he still had much power over you. The last night you saw him. He was not good. You were not good. Perhaps this is the time to talk without hurting each other.

"Taehyung.."
"Y/n." He replied, oh how much your heart ached for him, hearing his voice was always please you in so many ways, "I heard you'll marry Jungkook."

"Yes, I hope you are happy with you fiancé too, she looks nice." You walked side by side with him. Taehyung took your hands.

"Y/n, i want you to be happy, the happiest as you can. But.. this is not right. I've to tell you, Jungkook knew, he knew about us.

"Of course he knew about us." You said in a bitter tone.

"No, Y/n. You don't understand." He said, "My dad asked him to separate us. That's why Jungkook agreed to marry you. That's the reason he agreed to do a marriage contract with you!" Even if it's true.. things are already done. You love Jungkook now.

"Don't you think this is very low, even for you?" Taehyung yanked your body to face him,
"Release me at once!" You tried you escape him.

"It doesn't right because you are suppose to marry me, not him! I was about to propose you! Don't you should be angry to him! He separated us, Y/n!" Only because you let me go first...

"My family proposed to Jungkook. And you had your chance! I asked you to wait but you.. but you.. hurt me. You.. let me go, Taehyung. There is no point talking about this anymore." You didn't want to remember what he had done or said.
It's unforgivable.

When Taehyung heard you were preparing the marriage with Jungkook. He gathered all his will to confront his dad. His dad thought his son must be forget about you by now. But he is wrong.

"He rejected your sister, Y/n. Where will they put their face if Jungkook reject them twice? Someone talked to your parents. Putting the idea Jungkook will accept the marriage."

"It doesn't matter anymore!" You gritted your teeth, "You didn't fight for me back then, and now after I want to marry Jungkook . You show up with this whole shitty scenario." "Do you even hear yourself?"

"Just be honest, Y/n. You think people like Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook is willing to sacrifice his precious time for nothing?" Taehyung grabbed your shoulders, "I want you to be happy. You will marry him, I won't against it if it makes you happy. But i want you to know the truth, fair and square. And if you still able to love him after hearing this. So be it."

"Which truth do you want me to hear?"

Jungkook saw you effortlessly beautiful walked out from the office. He would love to run after you but he had meeting in five minutes. He checked on his phone just in case you leave message or something.

"I'm sorry for the wait, Mr Jeon.  Mr Kim will be late. He is already in the building but i think he met someone he knew." His mind went to your leaving figure earlier.

"I will look for him!" Jungkook dashed out.

Taehyung talked to you. There's no one else.
Jungkook aware of your absence in the office today, so he arranged meeting with Taehyung this exact day when you don't meet face to face with him. But you did anyway.

Jungkook stared anxiously to the line between the door. As much as he wanted to be quick, this elevator isn't made for race purpose. He is ridiculously upset by the thought Taehyung might hurt you.

He spotted you immediately in the crowd along with Taehyung who had his hands on your shoulder. He could tell you were rejecting his rude behavior.

"What do you want?" He pulled you protectively behind him, "We had company meeting, Taehyung. You aren't suppose to be here." You couldn't see anything behind his back.

"I told her." Taehyung said to him.

"Good. If you are done you should go up first." Jungkook replied as he turning himself facing you, "Is he hurting you, love?" Jungkook palmed your cheeks gently but you pushed his hand.

"Now you can tell her yourself, what you got for taking her from me." Taehyung smirked in satisfaction. If he can't have you, Jungkook can't have you as well. Especially if he stole you right under his nose, "What my dad gave you to separate us."